In a sad report, a renowned hotelier and his lovely wife have been shot dead in Ogun State.
These two personalities were killed by some unknown gunmen. The man is a 63-year-old man identified as Kehinde Ibidunni, and his wife is also identified as Elizabeth.
The incident took place at their residence in Atan area in Ado-Odo Ota Local Government of Ogun State.
Also in Newzandar News: President Buhari Asks The US To Help Nigeria Tackle Its Security Challenges
The report, according to the Newzandar News, revealed that these gunmen broke into their residence at Atan –Ota in the early hours of April 27, and gunned down the couple in quick succession.
Also in Newzandar News: Actress, Biola Adebayo Off The Singles Market As She Gets Hitched To Her Heartthrob (VIDEO)
It was also established that the gunmen had stormed the residence forcing their way into the house through a grille. The noise made was heard by a little girl who lives with the couple.
The little girl upon hearing the noise immediately rushed to inform the hotelier of the development in his room, however, when the man showed up to see things for himself, he was reportedly shot in the heart and died on the spot.
The gunmen then entered the building, got hold of the wife, beat her before she was shot dead. The incident was confirmed by the son of the couple who is identified as Olayinka.
He stated that the police have taken the corpses to the morgue.
Source: Newzandar News
- Ogun state hotelier, Jimoh Bello, who went missing on Monday, found dead inside his car trunk (graphic photos)
- Ogun state hotelier, Jimoh Bello, who went missing on Monday, found dead inside his car trunk
- Popular hotelier shot dead by unknown gunmen in Osun
- Ogun hotelier found dead in car trunk
- Missing Ogun hotelier found dead in car trunk
- Ogun missing hotelier found dead in car trunk
- Hotelier And His Wife Assassinate In Ogun
- Ogun: Suspected killer of Owode hotelier, Jimoh Bello arrested; makes confession
- Prominent Politician and Hotelier, Gbolahan is Dead
- Kidnappers release Oyo hotelier, wife, 7 others after collecting millions as ransom