A Nigerian lady, Oriaku Enwe Iroh has alerted other women on Facebook on the diabolical schemes of nurses and midwives perpetuate at some hospitals.
In her narration, she said one nurse swapped her friend’s sister’s baby, few hours after birth. The nurse upon interrogation confessed that she swapped the baby on the instruction of the hospital’s matron.
Oriaku Enwe Iroh has therefore warned expectant mothers to be extra vigilant during delivery in order to thwart such and acts from the health practitioners. She wrote;
Dear Husbands and Wives:
When you’re due to deliver a baby or in labour. Pls take a birthing partner with you, did you hear me? Take a birthing partner with you.
Study the hospital exit doors and put a name to the faces of the nurses. Secondly, tell the nurses that you don’t want your baby to be taken away from the delivery room. Once they cut the umbilical cord hold your baby jen jen….. I know the pains! I know every, but hold the baby jen jen…. Never let go.
Thirdly, if you’re having CS, pls take a birthing partner with you, tell the doctor you don’t want the nurses to wash the baby. Tell your doctor to hand over the baby to your birthing partner.
Washing of new baby is not compulsory in UK. The midwives in UK don’t wash the baby that day. Nne don’t panic.
In Lagos, my friend sister gave birth to a baby boy this morning, she saw her baby and made a mental note of her baby, while the midwife went away with the baby to wash the baby, she came back with a baby girl that looked like a two weeks old baby girl.
But God we serve was awake….the nurse mistakenly came back with wrapper that is not hers…. And they found out the baby had this local tangerine(local eye liner) in her eyes which means the baby is not her baby. All her scans has shown it’s a boy they were expecting.
Her husband was first to spot the eye tangerine and gave the nurse a sound slap to produce his baby. He called his elder brother who is a lawyer in Lagos to come with people…. Within 20 minutes his brother and their friends has filled the hospital. The nurse said is the matron that asked her to replace the baby with the baby in the Chief matron office. The matron is denying telling the junior nurse anything.
The matron was given a beating of her life now. They are involving police and must go to court. The doctor on duty is claiming innocent….Her baby has been returned to her. They are home now.
Dear women: As you dey push your baby, biko don’t start crying and leave your baby with nurses. Endure the pains and tell them to hand over your baby that you want to bond with the baby first.
Tell them to leave your baby with you that you don’t want to wash your baby. If possible conduct DNA before leaving the hospital, just to make sure you’re taking your real baby home.
hings are happening oooooo….
May God have mercy on all of us.
Una well-done ooooo…
- Barcelona out, LaLiga title to be decided on last day between Atletico, RealIn SportsMay 16, 2021This year’s LaLiga title will be decided on the final day of the season in the Spanish topflight. Atletico beat Osasuna 2-1 at home on Sunday, to ...[Read more]
- Suspect in string of NYC bank robberies bustedIn USAMay 16, 2021A convicted serial bank robber is back behind bars after allegedly pulling off a string of Big Apple heists — while still on parole for previous bank ...[Read more]
- Stop Waiting For Aso Rock – Atiku Tells Nigerian GovernorsIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has urged governors from all states to come together and solve the insecurity facing the country ...[Read more]
- Man charged with shattering NYPD patrol car windowIn USAMay 16, 2021The rear windshield of an NYPD patrol car was smashed in Manhattan as officers responded to a call of a man with a knife, the city’s largest police ...[Read more]
- You Don’t Have To Reveal Anything To Be Beautiful — Actress, Olayode Juliana To WomenIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode has dished out a word of advice to her fellow ladies in a recent post on social media that has ...[Read more]
- GPLwk25: Hearts beat Elmina Sharks to reclaim second placeIn Ghana, NewsMay 16, 2021Accra Hearts of Oak beat Elmina Sharks 2-0 on Sunday at the Accra Sports Stadium, in a matchday 25 encounter, to move back into second place on the ...[Read more]
- Others Were Accepted But I Was Rejected Thrice At Ritualists Shrine – Nurse Kidnapped In Rivers State Shares Her Chilling EncounterIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT An 18-year-old auxiliary nurse, Rachael David, has narrated how close she came to death as she was abducted by suspected ritualists in ...[Read more]
- “My Lower Body Was Detached From The Upper Body” – Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor A1ccidentIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT According to her, she was involved in a ghastly motor accident on her way back from church and left for dead by the driver and rider. ...[Read more]
- MTA exec accuses mayor of being out of touch with subway safety fearsIn USAMay 16, 2021Mayor Bill de Blasio’s hulking height and security team leave him out of touch with the reality of subway safety, Interim Transit President Sarah ...[Read more]
- ‘Follow Your Wife’- Davido Tells Tiwa Savage Son, Jamil To Take His Rightful Place As Imade’s Future Husband [VIDEO]In Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Interestingly, Nigerian singer and songwriter, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido knows exactly who will put the wedding ring on ...[Read more]