Renowned Nigerian clergyman and General Overseer of the Living Faith Outreach, Bishop David Oyedepo has revealed that he spent seven hours in his office with a cobra but came out unhurt.
He said during a church service that the reason why the cobra did not attack him was because of his love for God.
“You may read all the books have written but until you discover my heart beat for God, you don’t know my secret.
God knows I love him, all the devils know I love God and God proves perpetually and unending that I truly love him. So He manifest himself concerning me at His own time. He does it naturally in all the realms.
I was in my office and a cobra was found in my wardrobe, third floor of the building and I worked in that floor seven hours in the previous night and in the morning when they were cleaning, there was a cobra and it stood up. It was there all night and I was there.
Let me tell you this, when you become a lover of God the enemy will leave you alone, because every attempt on your life will bounce back on him.
Everybody desire supernatural intervention in their finances but there is nothing you earn as wages that will be equal to wealth, it is the blessing of God that make rich and he add no sorrow it. So, to bring the hand of God to bear on your finances, whatever God says to you to do regarding your finances, do it,” he said.
Reacting to his narration on Instagram,
Any CCTV footage to support your claim?
Wait like you just Waka enter one room where snake ? dey just to spend 7hrs with the snake?? That’s ridiculous… This una lies no dey get head again ?♂️
One of the problems we have in Nigeria this so called religious leaders, billionaires, feeding of the poor-gullible members
- Life As Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter – The third child and first daughter of Bishop David Oyedepo, Love Ogah opens up, Reveals what she went through before she had her child (VIDEO)
- I Waited For Six Hours to See Bishop David Oyedepo, Left Angry and Disappointed – Sam Adeyemi
- How can people be allowed in markets for six hours, but cannot be allowed in church for two hours – Bishop Oyedepo kicks against lockdown order (video)
- Buhari Is A Curse To Nigeria —Bishop David Oyedepo
- See photos from Bishop David Oyedepo’s daughter, Joys Wedding
- ‘He is one of the reasons I stopped going to church’ – Nigerians react to video of Pastor David Ibiyeomie attacking Daddy Freeze for ‘insulting’ Bishop Oyedepo
- Coronavirus Is Just A Mere Fever – Bishop David Oyedepo
- See Beautiful Photos As Bishop David Oyedepo’s Last Child And Daughter, Joy, Weds Lover (Photos)
- Sinach’s Cute Baby Was A Center Of Attraction At Bishop David Oyedepo’s Daughter’s Wedding (PHOTOS)
- “I Will Lay My Hands On A COVID-19 Patient, Breathe Into Him And Hug Him – Bishop David Oyedepo