Nollywood actress Abiodun Adebimpe has made a u-turn and rendered an apology to Nigerians for jumping to the defense of embattled actor, Baba Ijesha over his child molestation and rape case.
Baba Ijesha was accused of raping an underage girl a few days ago and invoking the wrath of Nigerians on social media but Abiodun Adebimpe reservedly said he should be given the benefit of the doubt.
Abiodun Adebimpe established in a post that she is not support of Baba Ijesha’s alleged molestation but it is prudent to hear from both parties before passing judgment and this comes after comedienne Princess cried out on social media over how Baba Ijesha se.xually assaulted her 7 year-old daughter.
She frowned on how some persons are so eager to spread negative news about celebrities and she described it as a cancer in Nigeria.
Also in Newzandar News: Zimbabwean Model, Njuzu Threatens Suicide; Accuses Love Rival, Ms Shally Of Leak¡ng Her s£x Videos
Sharing the video, she captioned;
I am deeply Sorry!!!!!!!
I mean no harm!!!!!!!!
I don’t support Evil!!!!!!
SAY NO TO RAPE
- Baba Ijesha’s Rape Case: Hear His Side Of The Story – Abiodun Adebimpe Pleads With Nigerians
- “Don’t cancel Baba Ijesha yet, hear his own side of his story” – Actress Abiodun Adebimpe begs
- Baba Ijesha Rape Case: Nkechi Blessing Blasts Those Defending Him And Asking For Evidence
- Actor, Mr Latin Talks On Baba Ijesha Molestation Case Against Baba Ijesha (VIDEO)
- “Stop defending him” – Actress Iyabo Ojo warns colleagues over Baba Ijesha’s saga (Video)
- ‘Stop Defending Him’ – Actress Iyabo Ojo Tells Colleagues Over Baba Ijesha’s Saga (Video)
- Abuse Is Now Customary ‘— Actress Carolina Hutchings Blasts Yomi Fabiyi For Defending Baba Ijesha
- Baba Ijesha Rape Case: Princess Set Him Up But God Will See Him Through – Actress, Bukky Black [VIDEO]
- I’m Emotionally Shattered’ — Actress Biodun Okeowo Reacts To Baba Ijesha’s Rape Case
- You Are A Shameless And Stupid Woman’ – Ada Ameh Roasts Bukky Black For Defending Baba Ijesha [VIDEO]