Controversial Nollywood actor and Instagram blogger Uche Maduagwu has taken to his page to lament how he was treated by some Nigerians.
According to the actor, he was arrested by the Nigerian police and beaten to a pulp for being gay. Although he didn’t specify which policemen and from which branch beat him up, he stated that their main reason why he was arrest was that he declared himself gay.
READ ALSO: Davido Crowned As The Biggest And Most Influential African Artist By American Magazine
Recall that some months ago, when the news and stories of the Lesbian Gays Bisexual Transgender and Queer Individuals became popular and viral on both television and social media, a few people came out boldly to declare their stand and also disclosed that they are bisexuals who have rights.
Some of these gays rose up and fought for their rights and also called on the government to legalize the practice of gay in the country. Uche Maduagwu was one of the advocates who called on the Nigerian government and the American government to help legalize Gayism in Nigeria.
Uche Maduagwu was seen in series of photoshoots wearing red and white underwear of ladies declaring himself gay. Some called him out for chasing clout with his post. However, Uche Maduagwu has come out to disclosed how he was abused and beaten up for being gay. He also disclosed that he wants to commit suicide.
READ ALSO: Senseless Children; TV Host Turns Davido-Chioma Break Up Into National Issue, Blast Couples On Her Show – Video
- My 8-Year-Old Son Fingers Me And I Enjoy It – Single Mother ConfessesIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The mother whose identity was not revealed at the time of filing this report confessed to having amorous se.xual acts with her son due ...[Read more]
- Confusion over Rumored Death of Deby’s SonIn NewsApril 21, 2021Confusion arose in Chad Republic, following the claims that the son of Late President Idriss Deby, Mahamat Itno who succeeded his father on Tuesday ...[Read more]
- “Loyal Men Still Exist, They Are Just Busy Building Their Career” – Lady AffirmsIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT A Nigerian lady and Twitter influencer, known as Queen Preshii has shut down claims by some people especially women that loyal men are ...[Read more]
- Ubi Franklin Reacts as Babymama and Girlfriend Fight Dirty on Social MediaIn EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Music mogul Ubi Franklin has taken to his social media to react to the ongoing drama between his 4th baby mama, Sandra and his current girlfriend, ...[Read more]
- Comedienne, Ada Jesus dies days after celebrating birthday on sickbedIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Popular comedian, Ada Jesus is pronounced dead days after celebrating her birthday with well-wishers from a sickbed. The embattled screen dive who ...[Read more]
- Comedienne Ada Jesus dies after battling kidney diseaseIn Entertainment, GossipApril 21, 2021Nigerian comedienne, Mmesoma Mercy Obi popularly known as Ada Jesus, has died, according to multiple sources. She reportedly passed away on the ...[Read more]
- Relationship Expert Reveals ‘Staggering’ Amount of Money Spent while Getting a DivorceIn EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has taken to her social media to reveal she spent over 7million to get a divorce while supporting controversial ...[Read more]
- Hoodlums Kill Three Police Officers After Launching Attack On Police Station In EnuguIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Suspected hoodlums who attacked a divisional police station in Adani, Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State have killed three ...[Read more]
- “I’m ashamed and depressed” – Crossdresser attacked by mob cries out (Video)In Viral NewsApril 21, 2021Crossdresser who was attacked and ripped naked some days ago by a mob during his video shoot cries out about his mental health. A video that made ...[Read more]
- Queen Elizabeth turns 95: Her brand is ‘three times’ bigger than Oprah’sIn LifestyleApril 21, 2021Turning 95 on Wednesday will hardly be the birthday Queen Elizabeth II had hoped for due to the recent death of her beloved husband, Prince Philip, ...[Read more]