Nigerian relationship coach, Blessing Okoro has reacted to the latest development concerning the physically challenged pure water hawker who went viral some day ago.
It could be recalled that many social media user felt pity for a physically-challenged lady who hawked pure water just to make ends meet.
She received massive support from Nigerians in terms of money, however, the latest development has it that the whole thing was staged.
Also in Newzandar News: ‘Lazy Women See Men With Money As Opportunities’ – Reno Omokri
This has called for reactions from many people and the latest to join is Blessing and in her reaction, she wrote;
“I hate this country.
May I never be in a position to ask them for help because they must mock u .
Nigerians are like the devil, they use u and abuse u .
I don’t give a 4ck about her story the fact is that is she suffering, she is on the streets, with no leg , still struggling.
Give her her money .
Give her her money .
It is her money raised by common Nigerians, even my money is in it . Give her her money . We don’t care the story , the fact that she had no leg and hustled like somone with 2 legs is the motivation behind the contribution. Give her her money . Stop stealing from the poor . Give her her money . Or refund our money back to us …. thieves . After them go say Na me be audio gal when we are in an audio country with audio citizens ?”
Source: Newzandar News
- “This Has To Stop! Not Every Disabled Person Is A Beggar” – Disabled Entrepreneur Talks About How People With Disabilities Are Treated In Nigeria
- “I’m The Devil’s Daddy” – YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa, Reacts After She Was Accused Of Being The Devil’s Child
- “I Thought They Hate Me” – Blessing Okoro Expresses Shock Over Birthday Gifts & Love
- Nickelback challenges devil to contest: ‘Unfortunately, devil doesn’t win’
- “The Real Devil Is Your Pastor, Not Wizkid,” -Daddy Freeze Replies A Fan Who Called Wizkid The Devil
- ‘From A Street Hawker To Master’s Degree Holder’ – Actress Abiola Adebayo Says Her Inspiring Story
- My 1st true happiness was when I bought 200 wheelchairs for disabled kids -Billionaire Otedola
- Blessing Okoro Warns Nigerians Of The Shock She’s About To Give On Her 32nd Birthday
- ‘I Hope My Story Inspires Others’- Disabled Lady As She’s Set to Walk Again
- Architect shares heartbreaking story of his encounter with a child hawker who slept off at his site