The physically challenged Nigerian lady identified as Blessing Mary Ocheido has recently tied the knot with her lover, Okechukwu Victor Igwegbe.
Recall that Blessing caught attention on the internet a couple of weeks ago when she lamented about the discriminatory nature of institutions in Nigeria against disabled persons like herself. She recently flaunted pre-wedding photos of her charming husband on Facebook ahead of their wedding which has finally taken place.
She took to Facebook and shared beautiful photos from their court wedding along with a romantic message reads;
“Dear Victor, I remember sitting up one night, naming all the reasons why I want you as my partner for life because we’ve been intentional every step of the way. I quickly realised that the reasons were endless and so, in simple terms, you ticked all the boxes and more.
”You have taught me what it means to be truly kind and to be utterly happy and loved. I find completeness in you.
You have taught me what it means to truly love someone, to stand by them and to fight for them.
”My baby, I promise you that I will always be by your side through thick and thin. I promise you plenty beautiful memories to last a lifetime…
I promise you a formidable partnership, riveting life experiences and oodles of giddy joy. I promise you a love that is enduring and true.
I am excited about building a lasting legacy with you as we make every minute of this journey worthwhile. You are my best friend, biggest cheerleader and rock. This, I do not take for granted neither these words lightly.
”I love you my baby, my Adonis, nwoke oma.
”Your sugar baby,
- Long Island man used bathroom cam to spy on landlord, family, cops sayIn USAMay 10, 2021A Long Island man allegedly hid a camera inside his landlord’s bathroom and collected “private images” of her family, according to police. Cristian ...[Read more]
- People Have Think I’m A Native Doctor Because I Sleep In Coffin Sometimes – Charly BoyIn Nigeria NewsMay 10, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Controversial Nigerian activist, Charles Oputa better known as Charly Boy has taken to his Twitter page to ask for prayers from his ...[Read more]
- Queens man accused of killing, sexually abusing his 65-year-old motherIn USAMay 10, 2021A Queens man was charged Sunday with fatally beating and sexually abusing his 65-year-old mother, prosecutors said. Pushkar Sharma, 28, allegedly ...[Read more]
- Iniubong Was A Good Girl, She Promised To Start Work And Make Me Proud – Aggrieved Mother SpeaksIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The foster mother of 26 year old Iniubong Umoren, Mrs. Ime Ekpo has expressed her sadness to Sunday Vanguard. Recall that Ms Umoren was ...[Read more]
- Madness Going On In Some Parts Of The Country – BuhariIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigeria’s President Buhari has taken the opportunity to condole with all those who lost family members in what he termed the “madness” ...[Read more]
- ‘Never Marry A Mummy’s Boy’ – Counselor Adofoli To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Ghanaian counselor, Counselor Frank Adofoli has advised ladies against marrying a mummy’s boy. The renowned counselor made this known ...[Read more]
- Blessing Okoro Speaks About Who A Wife Material Really IsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian relationship coach, Blessing Okoro has spoken about who a wife material really is. The controversial personality made this ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Captured In Some Lovely Photos With Tonto Dikeh & Other Nollywood StarsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Young Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has been captured in some lovely photos she shared on her Instagram handle. She was captured in ...[Read more]
- Davido’s Lawyer, Bobo Ajudua Celebrates Davido For Being In The Music Game For Ten YearsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The personal lawyer for Nigerian musician, Davido, Prince Bobo Ajudua has celebrated the musician for being in the music game for ten ...[Read more]
- Sam Allardyce reacts to being relegated from Premier LeagueIn Premier League, SportsMay 9, 2021West Brom manager, Sam Allardyce, has reacted after he suffered relegation from the Premier League for the first time in his managerial career. The ...[Read more]