Chidinma Ojukwu, the 21-year-old Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, who confessed to stabbing the Chief Executive Officer of Super TV, Usifo Ataga, to death has expressed remorse and has pleaded for her life to be spared.
About four months ago, Chidinma and her fifty year old ‘Sugar Daddy’ met at a wild party and they began their lovey-dovey affair. On June 13, the CEO of Super TV was reported missing in Banana Island by his friends and family who couldn’t locate his whereabouts.
According to them, he neither showed up at his office in Victoria Island. More worry erupted on the side of his wife and children who live in Abuja after all efforts to reach Usifo Ataga proved futile. Sadly, he was found dead on Friday morning in a flat in Lekki Phase 1 lying in the pool of his own blood.
Chidinma, his purported side chic, was detained in Lagos after a thorough investigation.
Chidinma confessed to stabbing Ataga many times during interrogation when he persisted on having sex with her, which she refused.
In her interview with Punch, she pleaded for mercy from the Ataga family.
“I regret killing Mr Ataga. I don’t know what my future holds but I don’t want to die. Please, I don’t want to die because of this case. I have not killed before.
I was just trying to comport myself to answer questions during the parade and not that I am not showing remorse. I totally regretted everything I did and I am sorry.
Mr Ataga’s family, I am deeply sorry for what I did. If I had my life back, I wouldn’t do anything like that. I am deeply sorry and I hope you forgive me.”she said
- ‘I Know I Hurt You, Please Forgive Me’ – Kanye West Begs Kim Kardashian
- “Please forgive me and support me, I’m begging” – Erica begs fans (Video)
- “Please forgive me and support me, I’m begging” – Erica begs fans
- “Please forgive me and support me, I’m begging” – #BBNaija star, Erica begs fans
- #BBNaija2020: “Forgive Me And Support Me, Please” – Erica Begs Fans (Watch Video)
- BBNaija: “Please Forgive Laycon” – Fan Begs Kiddwaya, Nigerians React
- ‘Please Forgive Me If I Offended You’- Nigerian Man Begs His Runaway Pregnant Wife to Come Back Home
- “I Can’t Stop Crying, Please Forgive Me” – Nigerian Boy Pleads After Girlfriend Dumped Him
- I will forgive Oshiomhole if he tenders apology, Gov Ortom gives conditions to forgive Oshiomhole
- Chidinma Ojukwu Confesses To Tying Super TV’s CEO Before Killing Him While Trying To Steal