Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has revealed that she had to show off some financial muscle before she was able to get through with her divorce.
According to the relationship expert, getting a divorce is not a poor man business considering the amount of money she poured in the whole process.
She responded to a statement by Daddy Freeze who asked people to respect couples who have gone through divorce before, because the whole process is emotionally draining.
She wrote: “You need guts, balls, extra strength and money.
“I spent almost 7 million getting a divorce that took me 5 years, spent almost 3 million on custody of my own child.
“Why should I be ashamed of a war I won that many of you cant even dare fight. You know wetin divorce be??
Small rats on Instagram wey still dey piss, dey talk rubbish with cheap data. Divorce… Look person wey u don 4ck, love, born in the face.
“Them go come lie for ur head join, you go see accusation you go ru. Na that time u go know say everybody dey blow lie just for freedom…”
In an earlier post, Blessing shared some insights on the kind of women men must avoid for relationship and marriage.
She said: 5 THINGS TO AVOID: She actually made some valid points
Like the same advice I keep advising us all, once you feel it in your heart that this woman or man is not for you, please leave early. Don’t cry later. If you ignore so many little signs at the beginning, then you might cry at the end. Run away on time, break up on tim
- EPL: Michael Owen advises Harry Kane amid interest from Chelsea, Man United, Man CityIn SportsMay 18, 2021Michael Owen, former Liverpool player, has advised Tottenham Hotspur striker, Harry Kane, that it’s ‘now or never’ for him to leave the club this ...[Read more]
- I’m The Rich Mnisi Of The Kitchen – Somizi BragsIn South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Taking to his social media account, the star told his fans that he just got booked for his first gig as a private chef and the food ...[Read more]
- 10 suspected rail line vandals, 7 illegal miners paraded in BenueIn Local NewsMay 18, 2021The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Benue Command, on Tuesday, paraded 10 persons over alleged vandalism of rail lines at Udei in ...[Read more]
- BBNaija’s Erica Claims She Doesn’t Get Toasters Anymore Because Men Are Intimidated By HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT BBNaija star Erica has revealed that she no longer get toasters as it appears some men are intimidated by her achievement and success. ...[Read more]
- Prince Kaybee To Sue YouTuber?In South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT South African musician and DJ Prince Kaybee has opted against suing YouTuber Rae Gopane after the YouTuber dragged him in the mud on ...[Read more]
- De Blasio suggests NYC could administer vaccinations in public schoolsIn USAMay 18, 2021Reading, writing and … COVID-19 shots? Mayor Bill de Blasio said Tuesday he would consider administering the coronavirus vaccine to 12 to 15 ...[Read more]
- “That tweet had nothing to do with Wizkid” – Wizkid’s 1st baby mama, Sola shares a disclaimerIn Celebrity NewsMay 18, 2021Wizkid’s first baby mama, Sola Ogudu has quickly rushed to share a disclaimer as she denies that the tweet shared had nothing to do with her baby ...[Read more]
- ‘Love of knowledge’: Volunteers toil to populate Arabic WikipediaIn LifestyleMay 18, 2021CAIRO, May 18 – Driven by pride in their language and heritage, a growing network of volunteers is helping expand Arabic language ...[Read more]
- Maintain 30km/hr speed limit to stay alive, FRSC to motoristsIn Local NewsMay 18, 2021The Rivers State Command of the Federal Road Safety Corps has advised motorists to adhere to the recommended 30km/hr speed limit to ensure their ...[Read more]
- Release Yourself To Be Used By God – Singer, Chidinma Urges Youth Of This GenerationIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian Gospel singer, Chidinma Ekile has urged her fans and followers across the globe to release themselves to be used by God. ...[Read more]