Chidinma Adaora Ojukwu, a 21-year-old UNILAG student who was paraded earlier today for allegedly killing Super TV’s Chief Executive Officer, Michael Usifo Ataga has given a narration of what transpired between her and the deceased.
According to her, the late Ataga started acting violently after she declined his quest for more intercourse. He added that she couldn’t withstand his violent behaviour after being choked on the kitchen cabinet, she grabbed a knife and stabbed him under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
“I checked for the place we lodged in online on Sunday and sent the details to him and he paid. On Monday, we were together drinking and smoking, we had fun and so I went to get food. On Tuesday, he was trying to make advances at me, but I was tired and he became violent and forced his way and I gave in.
In the afternoon, we smoked and ate. We became high and I wasn’t happy with the first round of sex; so, I was on my own smoking, drinking and eating my food when he came to me, while I was watching a movie.
“I told him I was not happy with what he did the first time. I told him he was not assisting me with anything, but was playing around with me. He told me to take his ATM card and withdraw any amount I wanted and gave me the PIN, but I told him that was not what I meant.
So, he became violent; I was defending myself and at some point, he hit my head on the wall and I retaliated. He was choking me and I was on the kitchen cabinet, so I stretched out and grabbed a knife and stabbed him twice in the neck and once in the stomach.”
Also in Newzandar News: Suspect Colluded With Others Now At Large To Kill Super TV CEO – Lagos Police Boss
She said when Ataga became weak, she fled the apartment and withdrew money from his account for her school fees.
“We smoked SK and Loud. While he was lying there, I changed my cloth, looked for the key from where he kept it, and left the room. When I left, I didn’t reach out to anybody. I didn’t feel good about what I did.
I withdrew N380,000 and not N5m from his account. I feel a lot of remorse. I wanted to use the money I withdrew to pay my school fees. I felt disappointed when the police arrested me at my parents’ house and it was when I was arrested around 10pm that my parents got to know about the incident.
I live with my parents; I left home on Sunday and told them that I was going for ushering job. I used the foreign number I generated in texting the owner of the apartment.”she said
Source: Newzandar News
- “I Only Stabbed Him Twice And Fled” – Side Chic Who Stabbed Late CEO Of Super TV
- Your money is rightfully mine – Lady blasts her boyfriend for complaining because she withdrew N60k from his account without permission (Screenshots)
- Father Of Suspected Killer Of Super TV CEO Arrested For Violently Resisting Arrest Of Daughter
- NNPC illegally withdrew $1.05bn from NLNG account – Reps
- Chidinma Ojukwu Confesses To Tying Super TV’s CEO Before Killing Him While Trying To Steal
- Wenger gives reasons Super League collapsed after all EPL clubs withdrew
- UEFA releases statement after EPL clubs withdrew from European Super League
- Joe Biden trips and falls thrice while climbing Air Firce One stairs and Donald Trump Jr. mocks him mercilessly (video)
- Super TV CEO Killing: Faithfulness To One Woman Is Not Guarantee Of Not Being Stabbed – Bayelsa Governor’s Media Aide
- BREAKING: Why I stabbed Super TV CEO to death- Unilag student