It appears Rema is having a bad time as he has been seen pouring his frustrations and concerns on his Twitter page addressing series of issues and also throwing shades as well. Social media users have wondered about his sudden outburst and rantings on social media.
READ ALSO: I’m Still Hurt What About Happened But I’ve Learnt My Lesson – Bobrisky
In a new post sighted on his page, Rema has disclosed that he is not bothered about the criticism of the public and how they talk about everything he does. First, he talked about how people complain that his musical lyrics are childish. He slammed them and warned them to allow him to grow.
In a new development, Rema has disclosed that he doesn’t mind what people say about his outfits. He stated that he will keep repeating his clothes even if they were worn out. He fired at them that he is richer than all those social media trolls who complain about his way of dressing and way of life.
READ ALSO: “I Have Not Featured Any Artist In My Career So No Ass Licking – Rema Shades Colleagues
Rema continued to throw shades that the artists in Nigerian social media users hail are still owing some of their stylists after they taking items from on credit.
“I will repeat my clothes, I don’t care if I’ve worn them before, laugh at me all you want I bought them with my hard-earned money, I’m rich you’re not and you’re judging me? Lol, some of your favs are owing they stylist and that’s FACTS!”.
Source: Newzandar News
- “My Lower Body Was Detached From The Upper Body” – Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor A1ccidentIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT According to her, she was involved in a ghastly motor accident on her way back from church and left for dead by the driver and rider. ...[Read more]
- MTA exec accuses mayor of being out of touch with subway safety fearsIn USAMay 16, 2021Mayor Bill de Blasio’s hulking height and security team leave him out of touch with the reality of subway safety, Interim Transit President Sarah ...[Read more]
- ‘Follow Your Wife’- Davido Tells Tiwa Savage Son, Jamil To Take His Rightful Place As Imade’s Future Husband [VIDEO]In Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Interestingly, Nigerian singer and songwriter, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido knows exactly who will put the wedding ring on ...[Read more]
- Mom of teen shot dead in Bronx says she can’t afford to pay for funeralIn USAMay 16, 2021The heartbroken mom of a Bronx teenager shot dead Saturday night is desperately seeking answers in his death — as she worries about paying for his ...[Read more]
- Poll: Majority of NYC Dem voters support city subway and bus takeoverIn USAMay 16, 2021Most Democratic New York City voters want the next mayor to wrest control of the city’s subways and buses from Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the state ...[Read more]
- COVID-19 jabs to continue in four subway stations despite small turnoutIn USAMay 16, 2021New York will continue to administer COVID-19 jabs at four MTA train stations — even though the pilot program has doled out fewer than 50 percent of ...[Read more]
- Three violent attacks mark another morning of NYC subway mayhemIn USAMay 16, 2021One straphanger was robbed at gunpoint and two others socked in the face early Sunday morning in another round of public transit violence, according ...[Read more]
- Man charged with biting, choking good Samaritan in subway attackIn USAMay 16, 2021A 44-year-old Manhattan man was charged Sunday with biting and choking a good Samaritan who tried to stop him from harassing a straphanger on the ...[Read more]
- ‘My Girlfriend Doesn’t Know How to Apply Makeup’- Man ComplainsIn Nigeria NewsMay 16, 2021A man has told famed relationship doctor, Joro Olumofin that her girlfriend is very ‘wack’ in applying makeup and it’s so awkward that he needs help ...[Read more]
- Police smash drug-peddling gang in Cross RiverIn Local NewsMay 16, 2021Police command in Cross River State has smashed drug-peddling gang in Calabar, the state capital. The Commissioner of Police, Sikiru Akande, led the ...[Read more]