In a lengthy post Yomi Fabiyi made on his Instagram page, he cited that Iyabo Ojo allowed her emotions to take the better part of her as she involved herself in Baba Ijesha’s child molestation case and instead of trying to deal with it with her jungle style of justice, she should have rather allowed the law enforcement agencies to handle the case.
He bemoaned that marring the reputation of TAMPAN on social media gives the government a chance to restricts the association’s freedom of expression and he furthered that Iyabo Ojo’s display of ill-manners towards the leadership of the Nollywood industry means they insult their parents.
In serious matters particularly with criminal undertone, stop relying on your own discretion, jungle justice, social media or emotions. Inform law enforcement, your lawyer and trust them to handle it.
The COURT of LAW is a different ball game. Social Media and comment section easily follow the narrative the person posting want to play in people’s head and that will keep giving the politicians reasons to want to cage this vital tool aiding our freedom of expression. Don’t give them that chance.
Always think outside the box, pay attention to details and see the bigger picture on anything posted, remember PEACE, SECURITY and HUMAN RIGHTS of others before posting or act otherwise. The LAW is sacrosanct. Arrogance of ignorance displayed on social media ends there, it doesn’t affect the position of the law especially in the court of law. These folks swore to protect the constitution not social media opinion. If social media opinion go in the direction of the law, good for the society. DO THE RIGHT THING, STAND BY WHAT IS RIGHT.
It is a career built offline that social media will love, it is fame getting consistency offline that gets relevant online. Over addiction and reliance on social media is making so many people reckless and don’t care what they throw or say online on serious issues. Use the LIBRARY(Online and Offline).
Don’t forget, no matter how small your interaction is with anybody, never let your manners slip, it may cost you nothing but can earn you a lot. CULTURE OF RESPECT is crucial to the existence of some industries or institutions, you are a curse if you indulge it or find excuse for it for rubbishing it.
Before you copy my guts, ask from me personally. My one cent.
Actor/Human Rights Ambassador/Founder, Break The Silence Foundation
- Yomi Fabiyi, You Are A Disgrace – Mercy Aigbe Slams Yomi Fabiyi Over Controversial New Movie
- Yomi It’s Like You Are Mad – Iyabo Ojo Drags Yomi Fabiyi For Defending Baba Ijesha
- Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo reacts to Yomi Fabiyi’s new movie, ‘Oko Iyabo’
- Oko Iyabo: Actress Iyabo Ojo calls on TAMPAN to take action on Yomi Fabiyi’s movie
- ‘Nigerian Police Should Invite Yomi Fabiyi, He Is A Disgrace’ – Actor Femi Branch Descend On Yomi Over His Oko Iyabo New Movie
- TAMPAN Ban: “They’ve been insulting their parents” – Yomi tells critics insulting Jide Kosoko and the TAMPAN leadership
- Baba Ijesha disgraced Yoruba movie industry – Iyabo Ojo slams Yomi Fabiyi
- Yomi Fabiyi deserves same treatment as Iyabo Ojo – Mr Macaroni slams TAMPAN
- It’s Shameful And Petty’- Actor, Joseph Faduri Blasts Iyabo Ojo For Putting Lawsuit Against Yomi Fabiyi On Social Media
- Save Your Money For Tik Tok Costumes – Yomi Fabiyi Tells Iyabo Ojo After She Sued Him