Symba took to her Snapchat to share her preference as she indicated the category of men who can only shoot their shots at her.
The curvy socialite and nud!st warned non-Nigerian men to stay away from hitting up on her DM because it will be a waste of time and her decision to have any affair whether amorous or romantic is not a temporary one but forever.
See her post below;
Here are some reactions to her warning below;
Whenever they want to trend that’s when they validate Nigeria.. Ogun kee u
What all these girls don’t value here. See us now. Naija men are spec. Especially if it’s Yoruba man. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ hmmm Femi ☺️
A wise man once said a prophet is not recognized in his town ???? NIGERIA MEN, their gbola and how they sometimes treat women when their head is correct is everything ???? Nigerian men to the ???
Owww damn I just read it again,her preference are Nigerian men wowu,For once our boys is needed out there ???
- Sidechics take over your husband’s houses as soon as you go back to your homes abroad – American model/stripper, Symba tells Nigerian wives
- “I love him, I want to come visit him in Jail” – American model/stripper, Symba shows support for Nigerian convicted fraudster, Invictus ObiÂ
- “I Love Him, I Want To Visit Him In Jail” – American Stripper, Symba Declares Love For Jailed Fraudster, Invictus Obi
- Sidechics Takeover Your Houses As Soon As You Go Abroad – Stripper Symba Tells Nigerian wives
- US Stripper, Symba Includes Nigeria In The List Of Places Not To Visit For Plastic Surgery
- These Are The Girls King Solomon Warned Us Against In Proverbs’- Reactions As US-Stripper, Symba, Sends A Non-Verbal Message To Singer Burna Boy
- “Dont drag your wife to an uncomfortable apology. She wasn’t called when you were cheating” Toke Makinwa reacts as Derrick Jackson admits to cheating
- “Dont kill yourself because your wife is sleeping around” Lawyer narrates how client ended in jail after he caught his wife with the landlord
- “Dont listen to motivational speakers for your own good” Actress, Halima Abubakar says
- 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits that You Dont Know their English Name