McBaror cited in a video shared by a popular Instagram blogger that problems do end hence young entrepreneurs should be smart else family members and friends will continue take from them.
According to the producer and director, if one is not strong and he puts the needs of his friends and family on his head, they will not be able to attain their maximum potentials in life.
He, however, maintained that one needs to grow to a certain level before accommodating others so that it will not hinder one’s progress.
READ ALSO: Lady Given A Heavy Slap For Almost Ruining A Birthday Surprise (VIDEO)
Some social media users have agreed with his commentary and have added their views to it.
See some reactions below;
@emperoralase: This man just said undiluted truth, ye who have ears should listen! Don’t let Desmond elliot tell you otherwise o
@Family problem will make you feel as if you’re not doing enough. Problem nor dey ever finish.
@chomxymarylynne: If u make d money and ur family members die because of lack of support from them when they needed you, hope u will be proud of your stinginess. What shall it profit an entrepreneur to gain the whole world and lose his family members to death? Advise is do what you can when you can n everyone will bear u witness than at all at all.
@twice_as_tall01: Learn to balance everything….. one thing sure…. family problem nor de finish
@giddy_bragado: Na them Dey cos wahala for marriages too !!…… Family & friends suppose to be far from your personal affairs!!
- Iniubong Was A Good Girl, She Promised To Start Work And Make Me Proud – Aggrieved Mother SpeaksIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The foster mother of 26 year old Iniubong Umoren, Mrs. Ime Ekpo has expressed her sadness to Sunday Vanguard. Recall that Ms Umoren was ...[Read more]
- Madness Going On In Some Parts Of The Country – BuhariIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigeria’s President Buhari has taken the opportunity to condole with all those who lost family members in what he termed the “madness” ...[Read more]
- ‘Never Marry A Mummy’s Boy’ – Counselor Adofoli To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Ghanaian counselor, Counselor Frank Adofoli has advised ladies against marrying a mummy’s boy. The renowned counselor made this known ...[Read more]
- Blessing Okoro Speaks About Who A Wife Material Really IsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian relationship coach, Blessing Okoro has spoken about who a wife material really is. The controversial personality made this ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Captured In Some Lovely Photos With Tonto Dikeh & Other Nollywood StarsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Young Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has been captured in some lovely photos she shared on her Instagram handle. She was captured in ...[Read more]
- Davido’s Lawyer, Bobo Ajudua Celebrates Davido For Being In The Music Game For Ten YearsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The personal lawyer for Nigerian musician, Davido, Prince Bobo Ajudua has celebrated the musician for being in the music game for ten ...[Read more]
- Sam Allardyce reacts to being relegated from Premier LeagueIn Premier League, SportsMay 9, 2021West Brom manager, Sam Allardyce, has reacted after he suffered relegation from the Premier League for the first time in his managerial career. The ...[Read more]
- Davido Celebrates 10 Years Of Being At The Top In The Music GameIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian musician, David Adeleke who is known as Davido is celebrating ten years of being in the music game. The award-winning musician ...[Read more]
- Ex-NYS Senate leader Malcolm Smith also released early from prisonIn USAMay 9, 2021Former state Senate Majority Leader Malcolm Smith was quietly sprung early from prison last year — and is being allowed to complete the remainder of ...[Read more]
- Droves of NY nursing home staffers still not vaccinated against COVID-19In USAMay 9, 2021Huge numbers of employees at New York nursing homes still haven’t been vaccinated against COVID-019 — with more than 60 percent of staffers at some ...[Read more]