Veteran Nigerian rapper, Michael Ugbochukwu Stephens well known as Ruggedman has said that he will get married when he is ready to settle down because he is not under any form of pressure to marry.
During an interview with Sunday Scoop, the veteran hip hop artist disclosed that he is not searching for a woman who will clean and cook for him but rather his kind of woman is someone who fits into his lifestyle that is why he is waiting patiently to meet such a woman.
According to the 45-year old rapper cum artist and talk show host, he has already had a chat with his mother about his late marriage and they have come to a consensus. He also disclosed that he doesn’t come from a family where there’s pressure so he isn’t under any form of pressure to get married.
“I will get married when I am ready. (For me), marriage will only happen at the right time. I am not under any form of pressure to get married. I and my mum have spoken about it a few times and we are good. I don’t come from a family that does that (put pressure).
READ ALSO: “My Happiest Moment In Life Was When I Was Out Of A Relationship” – Ike Onyema Throws Shade
“I just want a woman that has a great sense of responsibility and knows how to live properly. I am not bothered about whether she is a good cook, as long as she can cook a little, that is fine with me. We could also order foods or eat out. I want a woman that I would be in love with.”
“As for whatever quality she does not possess, we would work it out. For instance, what if she can cook and her character is terrible, what would one do? Being a super chef is not a priority for me. A woman does not have to be Miss World before I can marry her.”
- Actress, Nkechi Blessing Reveals The One Thing She Is Addicted ToIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Sighted on her Instagram page, the 32-year-old mother of revealed that traveling is what she is addicted to and she described it as the ...[Read more]
- Son of man, 80, hit by stray bullet in Bronx says gun violence is ‘out of our control’In USAMay 18, 2021The son of an 80-year-old military veteran who was struck by a stray bullet in the Bronx said the violence in their neighborhood feels “out of our ...[Read more]
- Never Make The Mistake Of Going Back To Sophia Momodu – Kemi Olunloyo Warns DavidoIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has warned Davido never to make the mistake of going back to his first baby mama ...[Read more]
- LaLiga Santander: Atletico Madrid known for suffering – Luis SuarezIn SportsMay 18, 2021Luis Suarez says Atletico Madrid suffered in the league this season and that he had not expected such to happen. Suarez said this amid a tense La ...[Read more]
- Mzansi Stunned By New Revelations About The Zulu King, MisuzuluIn South AfricaMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Mzansi is stunned by some new revelations bout the Zulu King, King Misuzulu Zwelithini. Per what we gathered, the revered monarch was a ...[Read more]
- EPL: Two Man United legends inducted into Premier League’s Hall of FameIn EPL, Premier League, SportsMay 18, 2021Two Manchester United legends, Eric Cantona and Roy Keane, have become the latest players to be inducted into the English Premier League, EPL, Hall ...[Read more]
- Ijaw youths give oil companies ultimatum to leave Niger DeltaIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021The Ijaw Youth Council, IYC, has given the international oil companies (IOCs) operating in the Niger Delta a 7-day ultimatum to vacate the region. ...[Read more]
- Shola Ogudu Claims Her Cryptic Post Has Nothing To Do With WizkidIn Nigeria NewsMay 18, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Oluwanishola Ogudu, mother of Wizkid’s son Boluwatife has reacted to the online criticism over her cryptic message saying it has ...[Read more]
- Runaway soldier, 33 others arrested for internet fraud in OsunIn Local NewsMay 18, 2021The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday arrested a former soldier, Adebisi Jamiu, and 33 others for alleged internet fraud. ...[Read more]
- “A dinner date with me is better than N100,000” – Mercy EkeIn Celebrity NewsMay 18, 2021Big Brother Naija star, and brand influencer, Mercy Eke has disclosed that choosing her for a dinner date is more profitable and will put her fan at ...[Read more]