BBNaija star Lucy has cried out to Nigerians to leave her alone asking whether there’s something she would do that would be right in their eyes.
Lucy being tired over how netizens talk about everything she does from the house to the reunion asked them to leave her alone because she’s not the cause of their mental unrest hence they should leave her alone.
According to Lucy, she cried while in the house and people talked about it, in the reunion she laughed a lot and they are still complaining therefore is there anything she can do right in their eyes.
Also in Newzandar News: I Do Better Than Your Whole Generation – Eve Esin Tells A Man Who Asked Her To Do Better Than Posting Photos
Adding that frankly she doesn’t think so therefore they should leave her alone and stop complaining about everything she does because she’s not the cause of their mental unrest for them to lash it out on her for doing things that she pleases herself.
One thing Lucy seems to have forgotten is that the human race talks about almost everything whether is right or wrong hence its up to her to live her own life and not bother about what others will say because of something she did provided it’s for a good course.
- ‘How My husband abandoned my daughters and me because we all have blue eyes’ – Mother of viral girl with blue eyes narrates ordeal, speaks on what she went through because of her blue eyes – Watch Video
- Leave Me Alone, I Am Not The Cause Of Your Mental Unrest – BBNaija’s Lucy
- “I see praise gbola and hatred in your eyes” – Reactions as Ka3na quiz fans about her eyes
- I am Not part of El-Rufai’s govt, leave me alone – Governor’s wife, Hadiza cries out as she goes under attack over Southern Kaduna Killings
- “Leave Me And My Family Alone” – Regina Daniels Husband Cries Out Over Rumors Of Dating Chika Ike
- CAN Chair to Buhari: You ‘ve no moral right to leave for Mali when there’s bigger crisis in Nigeria
- Killings: Buhari has no moral right to leave for Mali, there’s bigger crisis in Nigeria ― CAN
- Red Sox can’t get anything right
- “Stop Chasing out Alamajiris from your land, Just stay indoor and leave them alone” – Nigerian govt warns Citizens
- ‘My husband abandoned my daughters and me because we have blue eyes’ -Mum of viral Kwara girl with blue eyes narrates ordeal (video)