Popular Nigerian actor and former Big Brother Africa winner Uti Nwachukwu has waded into the trending issue about the divorce between the world’s richest man Bill Gate and his wife, Melinda Gates.
Social media users woke up to the news of the divorce of the two great most known couple, Bill Gates and Melinda Gates. The news of the divorce was announced by Bill Gates on his Twitter page. There have been massive reactions after the American business magnate, software developer, investor, author, and philanthropist, and also the co-founder of Microsoft William Henry Gates also known as Bill Gates announced his separation from his wife Melinda Gates.
READ ALSO: Stop Telling Me I Need Surgery, My Husband Is Not Complaining – Deborah Okezie Slams Bullies
Bill Gates took to Twitter and announced that his 27 years old marriage to Melinda has come to an end. According to him, the decision of going on separate ways have been discussed and thought over before the decision to separate came up as the last resort. He also disclosed that although he will be separated from his wife, they will still be working at the foundation together.
He tweeted, “After a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship, we have made the decision to end our marriage. Over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives.”
“We continue to share a belief in that mission and will continue to work together at the foundation, but we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives. We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life.”
READ ALSO: “No Where Cool” – Massive Reactions After Bill Gate Announced His Divorce With Wife, Melinda
Reacting to the divorce of Bill Gates and Melinda, Uti Nwachukwu questioned the need to divorce when they were already old enough to accommodate whatever problems they are going through. He took to his page and tweeted…
“What’s the point of getting divorced in your 60s/70s… I just don’t get it!! At that age what could possibly be the problem that cannot be resolved? This marriage thing no be scam so? How many are truly happily married? Anyway Jesus sef no even marry so what am I even saying”.
- Davido Allegedly Buys Range Rover For His 1-Year Old Son, IfeanyiIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian artist and songwriter Davido has allegedly bought a brand new range for his 1-year old son Ifeanyi a few days after he ...[Read more]
- Please You Are Not Well – Omotola Jalade Reacts After Man Drew A Portrait Of HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and movie producer Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted sarcastically to a portrait a man drew of her. One of the ...[Read more]
- Here’s the trail of death and destruction allegedly left by members of NYC’s ‘Hoolies’ gangIn USAMay 8, 2021This week’s indictment of 18 reputed gang members not only solved the infamous slaying of a 1-year-old Brooklyn boy, it nailed those responsible for ...[Read more]
- Charter school backer starts PAC to boost Eric Adams’ bid for mayorIn USAMay 8, 2021A major charter school backer is launching a Super PAC to help elect Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams the next mayor of New York City. Jenny ...[Read more]
- Cops say death of 12-year-old NYC boy is ‘suspicious’In USAMay 7, 2021Police are investigating a 12-year-old Brooklyn boy’s death as suspicious. Emergency responders were called to 2920 Cortelyou Road in Flatbush Friday ...[Read more]
- Manhattan Judge says NYC federal lockups are ‘run by morons’In USAMay 7, 2021A senior judge in New York blasted the conditions of two notorious federal jails in the city during a recent sentencing hearing — saying they are run ...[Read more]
- City GOP candidates demand probe of de Blasio and wife over $1B ThriveNYCIn USAMay 7, 2021Republican candidates running for city office called on lawmakers to investigate Mayor Bill de Blasio and his wife, Chirlane McCray, over their $1.25 ...[Read more]
- 8 great ways to celebrate Mother’s Day in NYC this yearIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021It’s the mother of all holidays. And after more than a year of social distancing, what better way to spend this Mother’s Day than by enjoying ...[Read more]
- Presidency Is Not By Allocation, It Is A Result Of A Political Process – El-Rufai Tells IgbosIn Nigeria NewsMay 7, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Governor Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna State has claimed that the Igbos would not be able to secure the presidency by playing the victim and ...[Read more]
- The best Mother’s Day gifts from local NYC small businessesIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021What do moms and NYC shops have in common? After this past year, they’re both deserving of some extra TLC. So grab your wallet and pick up one of ...[Read more]