Actress, Mbong Amata, has finally reacted to claims by her ex-husband claimed that she’s missing and cannot be found.
Mbong reacted to the claims on Sunday as she took to social media to share some videos. She stated that her bond with her daughter is ideal, and that no one could possibly love her daughter as much as she does. She went on to say that Jeta has limited her access to her daughter by determining when to allow her to be a parent, so she decided she wouldn’t sit on the fence as a parent any more unless she was allowed to be a complete parent.
Her ex-husband also took to his IG page to write a lengthy statement. He wrote: Ok, let me start again, maybe since it’s Sunday, God fit touch una. Every year, Mbong and I talk during taxes. That’s April. We never missed it because we have to. Yet this year, Mbong did not talk to me, neither is there any evidence she filed. I hope this slowly begins to wake some of you up. We’ve been looking for Mbong for 6 months, frantically, and for two reasons. A daughter cries herself to sleep almost every night thinking her mother is dead, and no one can give her any evidence of otherwise. Instead una dey curse me. She is depressed because she has not heard anything from her mother in 6 months! Then her grandma who never called her one day while we were in the US. Not one birthday present from anyone of them, uncles, aunties, no one, but they’re trying to kidnap her. So e be like say I don too speak English. You want to take my daughter to Ogoja? Can you imagine the disgust Veno feels? No one feels sorry for her, because the urge to hate me clouds judgements. Now the second reason is I need her to sign the freakin divorce papers! I’ve been waiting for over a year for her to sign with a notary public, but she can’t make herself available. That’s part of why I’m appearing in court tomorrow. So now you see why I say they were lying about divorce papers? What else? I came here to drag them out, to know those who would lie. I need to know why they’re lying. Georgina, I’m embarrassed by your message, but they lied to you. It’s so easy for you all to expect the worse from ourselves. Yet none of you is ashamed of the fact that the daughter still hasn’t heard anything, and you all think she’s avoiding me. Isoko men don’t go back, it’s instant death. So I have absolutely NO other plans than for a mother to make one phone call to her daughter and for Mbong to sign and change her name. Even if there was any chance, I have seen their hearts. All of them, winch! Now, I’m getting emails like this. What are they up to? I will find out tomorrow in court and then it would be public records, the very thing Mbong was avoiding. Stella Dimoko, see aproko! Afamaco! You are once again on the prowl to destroy an Amata wife. Mbong would be very happy with you. Una do oh!
Source: Newzandar News
- Georgina Onuoha Threatens To Report Jeta Amata To The FBI Over Claims He Can’t Find His Ex-wife
- 7 Things Olamide Has Done That No Other Nigerian Artiste Has Done
- Nancy Pelosi gets hair done at SF salon in spite of COVID-19 rules
- Ajimobi’s daughter speaks about dad, reveals vital things he has done
- Abia acting governor assures quick resolution of Lekwesi-Obiagu, Amata-Ishiagu land dispute
- 15 Years After He Divorced His Ex-Wife, See Recent Photos Of Actor ‘Fred Amata’ And His Lovely Kids
- Nigerian prophet, Isaac Amata threatens Zambia president after his visa was denied (video)
- “A lot of things I wish I knew earlier” – Olakunle Churchill’s ex wife, Tonto Dikeh speaks
- Social Media Has Done a Lot of Damage to Us —David Oyedepo Says as He Backs Regulation of Social Media
- 11 things Trump has done to fix Obamacare