After claiming to have retired from politics in 2019, Lauretta Onochie’s tweet advocating the All Progressives Congress (APC) in July 2022 has surfaced.
Onochie, who testified before the Senate Committee on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Thursday, July 8, said she left party politics after President Muhammadu Buhari was re-elected in 2019.
“I have seen the petitions against me, but I stand for justice and fairness. Thus, nobody has anything to fear. I am madam due process and this is the reason behind my attacks, because I follow the law and due process.
“Since Buhari was elected as president for the second term, I have removed myself from everything about politics.
“Since 2019, I don’t have anything to do with politics. As I am sitting down here, I am not a member of any political party in this country.”
Also in Newzandar News: Army Commander Who Was Killed By Explosive Device Planted By Boko Haram Laid To Rest In Abuja
Meanwhile, a tweet from her promoting the APC’s 2022 summit and growth plan, has appeared.
“There is DEFINITELY an APC e-NEC meeting TOMORROW. We are going through a growth process. Thank you everyone.”
In other news, I Go Dye, a stand-up comedian, has challenged the Department of State Services (DSS) to adopt the same tactics employed to raid the home of Yoruba secessionist Sunday Igboho on bandits and kidnappers of school children in the country’s northern area.
Attacking someone’s home without their permission, according to the comedian, is wrong and a breach of one’s rights.
Although he acknowledged that security agencies have the authority to conduct arrests at any moment, he emphasized that such arrests should not give Nigerians the impression that the regularity of action is motivated by regional or ethnic emotion.
- Bobrisky mocks Prophetess who claimed that he won’t make it through 2019
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Sam Jay: 3 In The Morning’ On Netflix, Frankly Speaking About Sex, Politics, And Sexual Politics
- I will win obviously, but before I go into politics, the system must change – Davido talks politics (Video)
- Lauretta Onochie Fingered For Denying To Be A Member Of The APC
- Former Australian Supercar driver says she has no regrets quitting the sport to become an adult film star (Photos)
- Nigerian lady shares emotional video as she celebrates one year of quitting smoking and doing drugs
- “I’m sleeping under this tweet tonight” – Fans react over Nengi’s tweet about Ozo
- “Stupid tweet, release yourself from the bondage of clout for one day” – Vee blasts Ka3na over her recent tweet
- Why Is It Difficult To Believe That This Tweet Is Not For Erica”- Fans React To Kiddwaya’s New Tweet
- “I Am Shocked And Repulsed By This Tweet” – Dawisu Reacts To Buhari’s Warning Tweet