Leader of Lagos State House of Assembly, Sanai Agunbiade aka SOB, has responded to the inversion of his habitation by hoodlums, who trucked away COVID-19 palliatives, on Friday, October 23.
Agunbiade in an announcement on Saturday, depicted the episode as an arranged assault. The official said he got insight reports of “the arrangement to eradicate” him yet accepting it as unwarranted bits of gossip.
The All Progressives Congress (APC) clan leader added that the palliatives were to be shared on his birthday on Sunday.
He said: “For my birthday on 25th October 2022, I have sent out, through my Media Team, notice of my intention to give support to 50 widows who have already been nominated by different groups in a programme christened Widows Mite for Widows.
Also, to distribute to some vulnerable and indigent individuals across the three local councils of my constituency, some palliative materials donated by the state and federal governments, as well as myself.
The barbaric event of Friday is though shocking but like a dolphin which is happy even in the middle of giant waves and horrible storm, I am stable and my faith in the mercy and grace of God is very fat.
For certain the looters are not #Endsars protesters because the youth in Ikorodu engaged in very peaceful and well coordinated protest. The perpetrators of the attack on my house are group of assailants on a mission targeted at my life.”
- Billie Eilish’s Justin Bieber Obsession Made Her ‘Sob’ – Newzandar
- US Navy honours Nigerian man, Lt Victor Agunbiade for accountability
- NIDCOM Chairman congratulates Agunbiade’s exemplary conduct in US Navy
- BBNaija star, Esther Agunbiade shares sexy new photos as she turns 24
- All the hoodlums who are taking advantage of this season, shall not go unpunished-Bishop Oyedepo warns hoodlums
- Hoodlums set houses of former Imo Attorney General, lawmaker on fire
- Hoodlums set ex-Imo Attorney General, lawmaker’s houses ablaze
- Abia govt reacts as hoodlums kill policeman, injure others
- Bobrisky Narrates How His Name Saved His Driver From Hoodlums
- Man dies in road accident on his way to attend funeral of a colleague killed by hoodlums in Rivers state