Popular Nigerian Gospel singer, songwriter, and performer Frank Edwards has slammed Nigerians tweeting and making the divorce of Billionaire Bill Gates and his wife Melinda their topic for discussions.
For the past 24-hours, the only trending topic in the news and has caught the attention of many social media users is the news of the divorce between billionaire Bill Gate and his wife Melinda. It appears many are still shocked over the news of their separation and have made it a topic for discussion on their pages.
READ ALSO: Jesus Didn’t Even Marry – Uti Nwachukwu’s Opinion On Bill Gates Divorce
Bill Gate took to his page in the early hours of Monday and tweeted, “After a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship, we have made the decision to end our marriage. Over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives.”
“We continue to share a belief in that mission and will continue to work together at the foundation, but we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives. We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life.”
Frank Edwards has taken to his page to slam the public especially Nigerians who have left important discussions in their country and have made the divorce of another man their headache. According to him, there are so many kidnappings and killing in the country so people should channel their energy to such topics.
RED ALSO: Stop Telling Me I Need Surgery, My Husband Is Not Complaining – Deborah Okezie Slams Bullies
He tweeted, “Kidnappings are going on in Nigeria! People are being killed. And Nigerians are busy talking about bill gates divorce ?!!! What is my business? Was I even born when they started the marriage?!! Pls, let’s focus inward!”.
- Suffolk County pol wants to overhaul judge selection process in NYIn USAMay 10, 2021Democratic Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone is calling on the state’s top judge, Janet DiFiore, to support an overhaul of how New York’s judges ...[Read more]
- Long Island man used bathroom cam to spy on landlord, family, cops sayIn USAMay 10, 2021A Long Island man allegedly hid a camera inside his landlord’s bathroom and collected “private images” of her family, according to police. Cristian ...[Read more]
- People Have Think I’m A Native Doctor Because I Sleep In Coffin Sometimes – Charly BoyIn Nigeria NewsMay 10, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Controversial Nigerian activist, Charles Oputa better known as Charly Boy has taken to his Twitter page to ask for prayers from his ...[Read more]
- Queens man accused of killing, sexually abusing his 65-year-old motherIn USAMay 10, 2021A Queens man was charged Sunday with fatally beating and sexually abusing his 65-year-old mother, prosecutors said. Pushkar Sharma, 28, allegedly ...[Read more]
- Iniubong Was A Good Girl, She Promised To Start Work And Make Me Proud – Aggrieved Mother SpeaksIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The foster mother of 26 year old Iniubong Umoren, Mrs. Ime Ekpo has expressed her sadness to Sunday Vanguard. Recall that Ms Umoren was ...[Read more]
- Madness Going On In Some Parts Of The Country – BuhariIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigeria’s President Buhari has taken the opportunity to condole with all those who lost family members in what he termed the “madness” ...[Read more]
- ‘Never Marry A Mummy’s Boy’ – Counselor Adofoli To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Ghanaian counselor, Counselor Frank Adofoli has advised ladies against marrying a mummy’s boy. The renowned counselor made this known ...[Read more]
- Blessing Okoro Speaks About Who A Wife Material Really IsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian relationship coach, Blessing Okoro has spoken about who a wife material really is. The controversial personality made this ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Captured In Some Lovely Photos With Tonto Dikeh & Other Nollywood StarsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Young Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has been captured in some lovely photos she shared on her Instagram handle. She was captured in ...[Read more]
- Davido’s Lawyer, Bobo Ajudua Celebrates Davido For Being In The Music Game For Ten YearsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The personal lawyer for Nigerian musician, Davido, Prince Bobo Ajudua has celebrated the musician for being in the music game for ten ...[Read more]