Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has praised Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB for speaking against the marginalisation of the Igbo people in Nigeria.
In a video which has gone viral, the cleric said although he had not met Nnamdi Kanu before, he likes his courage.
According to Mbaka, it is not wrong for someone to have courage and say that his people are maltreated.
“I want to tell you something, wherever he (Kanu) is, May God bless him because if somebody has risen to shout (that) his brothers are suffering, may the Lord bless his courage,” Mbaka said.
- Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu- Mbaka
- Do your worst, God will do his best – Mbaka Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Says Nigeria May Collapse
- Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka Is An Author Of Confusion- Reno Omokri Attacks Fr Mbaka
- Father Mbaka Is Not In Our Custody – DSS Speaks On Sudden Disappearance Of Father Mbaka
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu is my spiritual son, brother – Fr Mbaka declares
- My Disappearance Was Because I Blessed Nnamdi Kanu- Mbaka Breaks Silence
- “May God Bless Her” – Nigerians React As Lady Spoon-feeds Street Kids Ice Cream (VIDEO)
- May God bless his hustle – Reactions as conductor is seen taking a nap on top a moving bus (Video)
- Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya – Nnamdi Kanu’s Sibling Reveals