Well-known Nollywood actress and movie scriptwriter Uche Ogbodo has slammed fans and critics who questioned her on why she dated and got pregnant for a younger man.
This revelation from Uche Ogbodo comes after popular blogger Stella Damasus also known as SDK called her out for dating and also being pregnant for a man she is older than.
The blogger took to her page to reveal the identity of the second baby daddy of Uche Ogbodo. It would be recalled that SDK was the same blogger who announced first that Uche Ogbodo is pregnant and hiding the pregnancy.
Also in Newzandar News: Teni Reveals Why She Featured Only Davido On Her Album
After the revelation from the blogger, Uche Ogbodo took to the comment section to slam her for revealing the identity of her second baby daddy and also slammed her for judging her. SDK further threatened to release bedroom videos of Uche Ugbodo and her second baby daddy.
In an Instagram live video, Uche Ogbodo has slammed her critics and trolls who were judging her for dating and getting pregnant for a man she is older than. According to her, her second baby daddy is the only man she has dated so far who has made her happy and she has no regrets or owes anyone any apology.
“Even my former baby daddy, he never made me happy. He was the worst of all the men I met and dated but I am a woman who hardly goes online to talk about my relationships when it goes wrong. What my ex did to me, I doubt any woman will be able to survive it” she said.
Also in Newzandar News: Actor Reveals The Biggest Mistake Tonto Dikeh Made
“I have never dated a younger guy this is actually my first time. I have date men who were 8years, 10 years, and 20 years older than me but they all didn’t work. All these grandfathers, all they do is demoralize me, make me understand that there’s nothing in me…..” she recounted as she breaks down.
Source: Newzandar News
- Relationship Gone Bad: Man Changes His Tattooed Fiancés Name ‘Naomi’ To Indomie After They Broke -Up
- 11-Year-Old Girl Names Men Who Have Abused Her & The Number Of Times They Have Abused Her
- I’m Very Happy Having Children As A Single Mother- Actress, Uche Ogbodo
- Uche Ogbodo, Erigga, Anita Joseph And Other Celebs Mock Uche Maduagwu After He Came Out As Gay
- #BBNaija 2023: “Ozo is too weak, he cannot handle a money-driven girl like Nengi financially and emotionally” – Uche Maduagwu
- “Never Ever Allow Your Friend React Emotionally In Any Situation” – Actor Uti Nwachukwu
- Anita Joseph faults married women who say their husbands raped them, Tonto Dikeh & Uche Ogbodo react (Video)
- Tonto Dikeh, Uche Ogbodo, others disagree with Anita Joseph’s comment faulting married women who say their husbands raped them.
- I wish I was a star in America. Nigerian fans won’t like your pictures unless you do giveaway – Actress Uche Ogbodo
- Actress, Uche Ogbodo asks Somadina Adinma if he would be her Val this year