Actor Funsho Adeolu has expressed disappointment in TAMPAN for suspending Iyabo Ojo and Nkechi Blessing saying his face has been covered in shame.
TAMPAN executives threatened to deal with Nkechi Blessing and Iyabo Ojo after they suspended them and even threatening to deal with any movie producer or director who works with them and actor Funsho Adeolu has been disappointed with that.
Adeolu Funsho in a post said his face has been covered in shame on behalf of those who call themselves leaders of a local association and do not have the interest of their members at heart behaving as if they are kids.
Almost everyone who reacts to this TAMPAN issue slams them and Adeolu Funsho is so disappointed in them for what they did and said after suspending Iyabo Ojo and Nkechi Blessing reminding them that God is watching what they do.
Also in Newzandar News: Keep Your Relationship Away From Social Media – Shade Ladipo Advises Tonto Dikeh Over Constant Validation
Netizens reacting to his post applauded him for speaking up against the bad thing TAMPAN did but then warned him that he might also be suspended for standing up against the truth just like Nkechi Blessing and Iyabo Ojo did.
My face is covered, not because of covid but in shame on behalf of those who call themselves leaders of local association and do not have the interest of members at heart. God is watching o
Source: www.Newzandar News
- Actor Funsho Adeolu Express Disappointment In TAMPAN
- ‘Give Me The Chance To Show How Much I Love You’ – Actor, Funsho Adeolu Tells Iyabo Ojo
- “Give me the chance to show how much love I have for you” – Actor, Funsho Adeolu gushes over Iyabo Ojo
- Ronke Odusanya, Femi Adebayo, Toyin Abraham, Seyi Edun and other Nollywood stars celebrate Funsho Adeolu as he clocks 52
- ‘Give Me Chance To Love You’ – Funsho Adeolu Tells Iyabo Ojo
- TAMPAN Ban: “They’ve been insulting their parents” – Yomi tells critics insulting Jide Kosoko and the TAMPAN leadership
- Maame Dokono Express Disappointment In NPP For Failing To Aid Her When She Felt Sick
- You Need Help – Peter Okoye Express Disappointment In Footballer Osaze After Calling Him Out For Robbing People
- NCC Sympathizes With Board Chairman Prof. Adeolu Akande Whose 19-year-old Daughter Committed Suicide
- Anita Joseph And Husband Shame IG Blogger Who Tried To Body-shame Her