Newlyweds usually like to spend their wedding night in a luxury location with fresh scenes in order to create various sorts of incredible memories after the wedding moment.
Meanwhile, a couple was constrained to sit in the open at the stadium together with all their guests to serve as retributive justice for violating the covid-19 rules.
SPARK TV reported that the stirring incident happened in Rwanda. According to SPARK TV, the newly wedded couple didn’t observe the laid down protocols to reduce the spread of the coronavirus in the country.
It was undoubtedly an unhappy and uncomfortable moment for the newly wedded couple and their guests as they sat in the open at the stadium. From the photos, the groom wearing black suit sits with his arms folded while turning his back to his bride who he should be cuddling during their first wedding night.
The miserable moment was written boldly on each other’s faces while they look in opposite directions with dolefulness drooling down their bodies. To the bride, she still had her veil on which looked like apparently the groom didn’t get the chance to lift it. Beneath the veil, she was observing one of the protocols; wearing of the mask.
Newzandar News understands that the mass attendees of the wedding ceremony who were seated behind the couple were being perturbed by cold weather and probably mosquitoes. Some shielded themselves with their clothes .
Sharing the photo, SPARK TV captioned the photo:
“A newlywed couple was forced to spend their honeymoon night sitting outside in a stadium together with their guests as a punishment for breaking the Covid-19 rules in Rwanda,”
Source; Newzandar News.com
- Where 2021 NYC mayoral candidates send their kids to schoolIn USAApril 17, 2021As co-chair of the mayor’s School Diversity Advisory Group, Maya Wiley advocated to end the city’s Gifted and Talented program, the specialized ...[Read more]
- “Allow me to enjoy myself” – Little boy screams while consuming bottle of alcoholic drink amid cheers (Video)In Viral NewsApril 17, 2021Video footage captures the moment a little boy entertained the audience as he consumed a bottle of alcoholic drink with much ease. In the video, the ...[Read more]
- NYC sees ‘unprecedented’ amount of COVID vaccine availabilityIn USAApril 17, 2021New York City was awash in COVID-19 vaccination opportunities Saturday, a possible turning point in the inoculation campaign where supply may be ...[Read more]
- Dad who wrote scathing letter to Brearley about race focus: ‘Someone had to’In USAApril 17, 2021A father fed up with an elite Manhattan prep school’s heavy-handed focus on race won’t re-enroll his daughter in the fall, accusing the school of ...[Read more]
- Random ‘sucker-punch’ assaults leave frightened NYC residents on edgeIn USAApril 17, 2021An Upper West Side man is cold-cocked in Chelsea. An unhinged stranger throws a roundhouse at a woman outside a subway station on the Upper West ...[Read more]
- New York’s COVID-19 hospitalizations, positivity rate dropsIn USAApril 17, 2021The number of New Yorkers hospitalized with COVID-19 continues to sink, along with the state’s positivity rate, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday. ...[Read more]
- Colleagues demand justice in death of pregnant lawyer Adaeze IkpeamaIn Local News, NewsApril 17, 2021Madonna University Alumni Association (MUAA) has expressed shock and remorse over the demise of Adaeze Destiny Ikpeama. The deceased, a member of the ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Guardiola defends Man City’s team selection after 1-0 defeat to ChelseaIn SportsApril 17, 2021Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has defended his team selection following a 1-0 defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final on Saturday. ...[Read more]
- Police busts teenage robbery gang in LagosIn Local NewsApril 17, 2021Armed men suspected to be killer herdsmen, have butchered a family of four and three other residents of Mbamondu community, Modern Market Council ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Guardiola gives reasons why Chelsea beat Man City in semi-finalIn SportsApril 17, 2021Alan Shearer and Ashley Cole have hailed Timo Werner’s performance, in Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals. Werner ...[Read more]