Reno Omokri has criticised the Buhari administration for having misplaced its priorities in governing the nation.
Taking to his Instagram page, he listed a couple of things the government has neglected and given attention to the less important things the nation needs. He lashed out at Buhari for showing partiality to some people and ignoring some groups for their terrorist acts.
He captioned his post as: Nigeria is broke, yet we are building Railways for Niger
– Herdsmen kill Nigerians unprovoked, but it is IPOB Buhari bans
– Gumi incites Muslim soldiers against Christian officers, but it is Bishop Kukah government attacks
– Nigerian schools are unguarded, making it easy for bandits to abduct innocent students, yet APC members have armed guards
– The Nigerian Army kills Ikonso, but gives skills to so called repentant Boko Haram members
– Bandits can drive hundreds of kilometres with hundreds of schoolchildren in the North, but you can’t drive 5 miles in the SE without meeting a military/police roadblock
– EFCC can invite Rochas Okorocha, but can’t invite Bola Tinubu
His post sparked some reactions from Netizens as they slid under his post.
nass.b_zaman: You’re busy setting a political machinations in order to abducting north and the northerners,god will surely save us for your bad intention against us .we are busy telling the god your machination against us
daddemultiservicesco: Shake d table some more??
nass.b_zaman: You have a plenitude amount of money why do not use it for Nigerian problems. Do not say anything again .if don’t share your money for the poverty-stricken families
kaycee_saint: Bar man please help me give Mr Reno bottle of his choice, bill on me ???
kings__simony: tell them Nigeria is not for you southerns
Source: www.Newzandar News.com
- FG’s misplaced spending priorities
- Our Manifesto Don’t Contain Misplaced Priorities And Empty Promises – Prof Naana Opoku-Agyemang
- BBNaija 2023: ‘Misplaced priorities’ – Erica’s fans under attack for setting up Gofundme account
- Why I returned a dollar-filled wallet misplaced by a House of Reps member – Writer Adekunle
- Misplaced aggression
- RSUTH nurses misplaced my baby boy, gave us baby girl – Man alleges
- Why I returned a dollar-filled wallet misplaced by a House of Reps member — Nigerian writer, Adekunle
- It’s misplaced priority spending resources to de-radicalize Boko Haram, ECWA tells FG
- Outburst against increased fuel price is understandable but misplaced – NNPC GMD, Mele Kyari
- Coward Charly Boy, Deletes His ‘Misplaced Moral Priority’ Post About Nengi After Fans Roasted Him Like A Chicken