Veteran Nollywood actress, Georgina Onouha has reacted to the recent happen ings in Nigeria.
According to her, Nigeria is a failed state and she made this known in a recent post she made on the popular social media platform, Instagram.
She, however, used the opportunity to urge Nigerians to plan for their safety and exit from the country suggesting that things have gotten out of hands.
Making the post, she wrote;
“My country Nigeria ?? is in a total state of anarchy.
Nigeria is a failed state.
There was a country
What Dan Fadio could not achieve in the 18th century, Buhari has achieved in less than 6 years.
Remember when they started sending captured Fulani herdsmen to other states in Nigeria? Yeah that time, yes it was the strategic placement of Fulani killers in every state in Nigeria.
Only those without basic history civics will not understand what is happening in nigeria ?? currently.
Hug your loved ones, pack your bags, soonest all most all Nigerians will become refugees in IDP camps.
I cry for my country ??????.
@profosinbajo you sold your soul for how much again?
To faith leaders you are not better off because you are in bed with the devil.
Dear Nigerians begin to plan your exit and safety.”
Her post comes after the incessant rate of kidnapping, murder and a whole lot of social vices that has catapulted Nigerians in a state of fear. Many Nigerians are now living with their hearts in the mouth.
Source: Newzandar News
- Georgina Onuoha reacts after being called out for not supporting Nigerian-trained doctor, Stella Immanuel who has insisted that hydroxychloroquine cures COVID-19
- Georgina Onuoha reacts after being called out for not supporting Nigerian-trained doctor, Stella Immanuel who has insisted there is a cure for COVID-19
- Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Being Called Out For Not Supporting US-Based Nigerian Doctor Over Covid-19 Cure
- “At this point, we are all tired” – Davido speaks on recent happenings in Nigeria
- ‘At This Point, We Are All Tired’ – Davido Shares His Thoughts On The Recent Happenings In Nigeria
- I Am Happy To See The Youths Demonstrate In Nigeria- Georgina Onuoha
- Nigeria Is Not Worth Dying For, MKO Abiola Died In Vain- Georgina Onuoha
- I Want To See Nigeria Change For Good- Georgina Onuoha
- Georgina Onuoha condemns Ghanaian actress Akuapem Poloo for posing unclad in a photo with her son on his birthday
- “It is because of such teachings that our girls and women have been reduced to kayamata”- Georgina Onuoha tackles Mike Bamiloye over his comments on Feminism