Femi Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has predicted what is going to happen in the country’s political space in the next few weeks.
According to the politician and former Minister of Aviation, the political landscape of Nigeria will witness many changes.
“There are going to be many changes in the political landscape of this country in the next few weeks. Many realignments and new alliances will take place,” Fani Kayode tweeted.
“Many will be shocked by what will happen. Those that have laboured will be rewarded. Those that have courage will thrive. Game on!”
Furthermore, the former Minister said “One of the biggest mistakes we make as humans is that we think we know God’s mind. We do not. He can use ANY vessel, ANY political party, ANY individual, ANY circumstance, ANY situation that He chooses to achieve His purpose. Only He sees the heart of men.
“Sometimes the one we call an angel may be a demon and the one we call a demon may be an angel. Only God knows! We MUST be careful and be guided before judging others.
“I have heard things in the last few days which have punctured my beliefs and perceptions about certain groups and people and shattered my notions. I say again: we must be GUIDED.
“We must be careful. We must not assume anything and we must be guided by the cold facts and not blinded by emotions or misplaced loyalties. Politics is an art. It is a mystery and an enigma. It is profound, and deep.”
- Trump’s impeachment: US senate begins trial next monthIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021The Supreme Court has again refused the request by Ali Abacha, a brother to the late Head of State, Sani Abacha, to unfreeze accounts traced to him ...[Read more]
- Fraudster posing as bank staff on phone scams Mercy Eke (Video)In Celebrity NewsJanuary 23, 2021The popular reality star, Mercy Eke has been scammed by a fraudster who claimed to be reaching out to her from the bank over the telephone. Taking to ...[Read more]
- Abacha loot: Supreme Court rules in brother’s appeal to unfreeze family’s accountsIn NewsJanuary 23, 2021The Supreme Court has again refused the request by Ali Abacha, a brother to the late Head of State, Sani Abacha, to unfreeze accounts traced to him ...[Read more]
- Photos show an unmarked NYPD car completely stripped after being stolenIn USAJanuary 23, 2021The South Bronx sure knows how to strip a car — even an NYPD vehicle. These photos show a stolen, unmarked police car’s very thorough transformation ...[Read more]
- Doyin Okupe Vehemently Supported The Anti-gay Law In 2014. Now His Son Is Gay – LGBT Activist, Pamela AdieIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Pamela Adie, one of Nigeria’s LGBT activist, has reacted to the news of the son of former presidential spokesperson, Doyin Okupe, coming out as gay. ...[Read more]
- New bank cheque books usable from April 1 – CBNIn Business, NewsJanuary 23, 2021The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) collected N4,952,243,711,728.37 in total tax revenue in the year 2020. This landmark achievement represents ...[Read more]
- Abia’s Ikpeazu commissions four roads in Aba [PHOTOS]In NewsJanuary 23, 2021Okezie Ikpeazu, the Governor of Abia State, has officially opened for public use, a quaternary roads in the economic hub of Aba including Eziukwu ...[Read more]
- Abby Chioma Says Pregnancy Is ‘Hard’ As She Flaunts Her Blossoming Baby BumpIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021The Boob Movement founder, Abby Chioma, who is currently pregnant with her first child took to Instagram to flaunt her blossoming baby bump. In the ...[Read more]
- KOKOnista Of The Day: Danai Gurira Is The Perfect Personification of Beautiful, Powerful And Super Talented Black WomanIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021WHM070118FEACoverStory004.jpg Danai Jekesai Gurira is a Zimbabwean-American actress and playwright that epitomises the beautiful African woman. ...[Read more]
- New Coronavirus Variant Is More Deadly Than Original StrainIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 23, 2021Britain’s chief scientific adviser says there is some evidence that a new variant of the coronavirus first identified in southeast England carries a ...[Read more]