Shadrach Dare, has evealed that he became both a Doctor and a nurse because of a fascinating unforeseen development.
In a post he shared on Facebook handle, Shadrach indicated that his journey to becoming both started with “a confusion”.
As indicated by the honorable man who was brought up in Ghana, he got admission to both University of Ghana (UG) and the University of Cape Coast (UCC) in 2007.
Shedrach uncovered that University of Ghana offered Biological Sciences while University of Cape Coast gave him a course in Nursing.
In his words;
“So I ‘settled’ for Nursing at UCC. But in Nursing School I made a resolution: to be the best nurse possible.”
Subsequently, he graduated top of his class and won a Commonwealth Scholarship to pursue a Master of Public Health at Glasgow after his national service.
Right after the master’s degree, the young man who graduated top of his class again won another Commonwealth Scholarship for a PhD Public Health and graduated at age 28.
“Today I am a Nurse and a Doctor of Public Health. I did not have to choose to be a nurse or doctor. I became both.”
- “I was a perfect kid until a nurse injected me against malaria” – Physically challenged nurse narrates
- I was a healthy and beautiful kid until a nurse injected me – Physically challenged pharmacist recounts how she became wheelchair-bound
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘The School Nurse Files’ On Netflix, A Korean Dramedy About A School Nurse Defends Students By Seeing Things Others Don’t
- Nigerian man narrates how he became a millionaire with ‘wheelbarrow’ business
- How COVID nurse Maggie Rawlins became a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model
- “Many Nigerians don’t respect you until they think you have money” – Man narrates how a rude Bank Customer Service Rep became nice after she saw his Dom account
- Doctor and nurse who cancelled their wedding due to Coronavirus pandemic tie the knot in hospital chapel (photos)
- How Famous Married Doctor Sexually Harrassed Nurse and Forcefully Attempted to Rape Her (Leaked Tape)
- “We win some and lose some” – Nigerian doctor narrates how he lost 8-day old baby and a 22-year-old patient who drank rat poison
- “My ex and I were best friends till we got married then the hate became unexplainable” Woman narrates the incident that made her run from her marriage