A sad report we just spotted from mainstream online portals indicates that Nigerian singer, Uchenna Odoh Paul, better known as Ogene Malaysia is dead.
Details surrounding his death are still sketchy, but according to his friends, who broke the news on Facebook, the singer was shot dead on Friday, April 30, by assailants suspected to be cultists in Amansea area of Awka North LGA of Anambra State.
Some fans who have come across the shocking news have eulogised the blossoming artiste.
Pasqual Oformata, wrote: “RIP Ogene Malaysia. Awka has turned to something else. Shot dead at Awka”.
“Uchenna odoh Paul ( Nwanayoeze) A.k.a ( ogene Malaysia) we ur classmates are expecting u on December to our end of the party , uchenna y so soon brother but only God’s knows why, UC may ur gentle soul rest in peace” another wrote.
Chidebere Don Kris wrote,
“This life no balance at all, is too hard for me to say goodbye to my main man, my childhood friend, rest in peace Uchenaa rest in peace ogene Malaysia.”
- Ex-Rep Ogene advises House on NCDC Bill
- Warri Pikin throws traditional birthday surprise for husband, invites ogene dancers (Video)
- Warri Pikin Throws Lavish Traditional Birthday Surprise For Her Husband As She Invites Ogene Dancers (Video)
- Malaysia Returnee, Black Axe Confraternity Member Sh0t Dead In Aba, Abia State
- Nigerian evangelist allegedly commits suicide in Malaysia
- Nigerian man allegedly commits suicide in Malaysia
- Nigerian man who killed his 4-year-old step-grandson in Malaysia faces death sentence
- Malaysia’s reef sharks stricken with mystery skin disease
- Malaysia reports 45 new Coronavirus cases, one death
- Man registers his business name as Biafra Grocer In Malaysia (Photo)