A man from Niger Republic has found himself in hot waters as he has been declared wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) after bolting with an amount of N206b meant for Nigerian Arms.
Tony Orilade, Ag,Head, Media and Publicity issued a statement on the suspect on the run as they pleaded with the general public to help in identifying the suspect.
The statement read: The public is hereby notified that the person whose photograph appears in this alert is wanted by the EFCC.
Aboubakar Hima is wanted in a case of criminal conspiracy, contract scam, misapproonation of public funds, money laundering and fraud to the tune of over $394million. €9.9million and N369million. The suspect, who is the Chief Executive Officer of Societe D’Equipment Internationaux. SEI, is alleged to have received the sums for the purchase of equipment for the Nigerian Military.
However, investigations have revealed discrepancies in the supply of the equipment. Having failed to honour invitations from the Commission, Hima is currently evading investigation, thus the need to declare him wanted. 46-year-old Hima is a Nigerien citizen. The suspect speaks French and Hausa Languages fluently but has limited English proficiency. His last known address is Block A. Flat 3. No. 5 Sapele Street, Garki II, Abuja.
Anybody having useful information as to his whereabouts should contact the Commission In Its Abuja, Benin, Enugu, lbadan, Ilorin, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Malduguri, Makurdi, Port Harcourt, Sokoto and Uyo offices or through the number: 0809 3322 644 (0809 EFCC NIG); its e-mall address: [email protected] or the nearest Police Station and other security agencies
Source: www.Newzandar News
- EFCC re-arraigns member, Presidential Arms Probe Panel over alleged money laundering, illegal arms possession
- Sunday Igboho Declared Wanted By DSS After Arms Were Allegedly Recovered From His Home (PHOTOS)
- Three brothers,13 others declared wanted by EFCC for fraud
- Four declared wanted by EFCC for various fraud-related crimes
- Buhari’s Son-In-Law, Gimba Yau Kumo Declared Wanted By EFCC
- Man declared wanted for obtaining money under False Pretence and Issuance of Dud Cheque
- Turkish woman looking for Nigerian man who impregnated her and ran away, narrates her ordeal (video)
- My Baby mama dumped our baby for me and ran away – Nigerian Man (photos)
- You are a sex offender and you ran away to Canada – Governor Akeredoluâs wife slams critic
- CCTV shows last moment of an 8-year-old girl who was raped and killed by a married couple after she ran away from home following an argument with her parents