A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Joe Igbokwe has rejoiced over the rearrest of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.
According to Igbokwe, Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest shows that he has gotten to the end of the road for him as he is awaiting prosecution for his crimes after he jumped bail in 2017. Igbokwe further explained how Nigerians now understand why President Muhammadu Buhari postponed his medical trip to London just because of Kanu.
He wrote: “Nnamdi Kanu, it is all over. To God be the glory. May the souls of hundreds of young men who lost their lives in the Southeast rest in perfect peace. Amen! An endless alleluia!!!
“You can now understand why PMB postponed his UK visit last week.”
In other news, Popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, recently slammed people agitating for Biafra and Oduduwa Republic.
According to Gumi, the majority of Nigerians want to stay in Nigeria, and if the agitators are in doubt, a referendum can be conducted.
He spoke with BBC Pidgin, Gumi where he posited that people calling for agitating should be ignored.
Gumi said: “Who is coming to divide us? Let me give example, General Murtala Mohammed, the man from Kano, the head of state that was assassinated by Dimka, his wife is a Yoruba woman. So where do you want his children to go? If the nation is divided?
“Are they going to be with the Yorubas or are they going to be with Hausas in the north?
“Look, let’s forget these Useless youths. These people agitating for Oduduwa and Biafra or Arewa or this Boko Haram, they are the same group of people.”
“Majority of Nigerians want to stay in Nigeria, if they are in doubt, let’s make a referendum.”
Source: Newzandar News
- Biafra: 10 more Nnamdi Kanus will arise – Omokri dares Buhari
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanus should rethink, Special offer await you – Orji Kalu
- Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for the Igbo Nation, Joe Igbokwe blast Nnamdi Kanu
- Biafra: Have you wondered why Nnamdi Kanu refused to debate with me? – Joe Igbokwe
- Biafra: Asari Dokubo linked to Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest by Buhari govt
- Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest: Nigeria sitting on time bomb – Biafra group dares Buhari
- Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest: It’s All Over — Joe Igbokwe Says As He Praises God
- ”Nnamdi Kanu Asked His Boys To Behead Me When They See Me” – Joe Igbokwe Gives Reason For Rejoicing Kanu’s Arrest
- “Nnamdi Kanu Should Stop Disturbing The Nation With Biafra Agitation” – Joe Igbokwe Begs
- Nnamdi Kanu getting back his senses gradually, soon he will forget about Biafra and Apologize – Joe Igbokwe