Larissa Yasmin Lorenco, the alleged fourth baby mama of singer, Davido has placed her two cents on relationships and marriage.
Larissa Yasmin who caused a stir on social media after unveiling the face of her son, Dawson Noe, who many alluded to the fact that, he is a photocopy of Davido posited on her Instagram story that it is not every relationship that will end up in marriage.
According to the UK-bred Makeup artist, some relationships help one to discover new other avenues.
“Not all relationships will lead to marriage, some will help you discover new restaurants.”
READ ALSO: Lady Given A Heavy Slap For Almost Ruining A Birthday Surprise (VIDEO)
Larissa’s comment comes after Davido’s fiancee, Chioma celebrated her birthday and the OBO boss addressed her as mama Ify.
You would how Nigerians were overwhelmed by the striking resemblance of the son of Larissa’s song after she unveiled the face of the little boy on social media for the first time.
It is alleged the father of Larissa’s son is Davido following rumors that they had an amorous affair when Davido was in the UK.
Larissa took to her Instagram page and shared a video of her son called Dawson and fans alluded to the fact the toddler is truly the son of Davido because of their resemblance and an Instagram user said the OBO boss’s gene is very strong to rule out every argument that Davido could not possible the father.
vanityuponvanity33: Mixed of infeanyi and hailey
bola_naturals: This is the real obo junior,the resemblance is too much
lerahto: I hope he does not deny this one like he denied the first one… The first child is a replica too but he still denied her
dugzicocktails: David’s gene is strong sha, no need to argue
- Davido Allegedly Buys Range Rover For His 1-Year Old Son, IfeanyiIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian artist and songwriter Davido has allegedly bought a brand new range for his 1-year old son Ifeanyi a few days after he ...[Read more]
- Please You Are Not Well – Omotola Jalade Reacts After Man Drew A Portrait Of HerIn Nigeria NewsMay 8, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress and movie producer Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has reacted sarcastically to a portrait a man drew of her. One of the ...[Read more]
- Here’s the trail of death and destruction allegedly left by members of NYC’s ‘Hoolies’ gangIn USAMay 8, 2021This week’s indictment of 18 reputed gang members not only solved the infamous slaying of a 1-year-old Brooklyn boy, it nailed those responsible for ...[Read more]
- Charter school backer starts PAC to boost Eric Adams’ bid for mayorIn USAMay 8, 2021A major charter school backer is launching a Super PAC to help elect Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams the next mayor of New York City. Jenny ...[Read more]
- Cops say death of 12-year-old NYC boy is ‘suspicious’In USAMay 7, 2021Police are investigating a 12-year-old Brooklyn boy’s death as suspicious. Emergency responders were called to 2920 Cortelyou Road in Flatbush Friday ...[Read more]
- Manhattan Judge says NYC federal lockups are ‘run by morons’In USAMay 7, 2021A senior judge in New York blasted the conditions of two notorious federal jails in the city during a recent sentencing hearing — saying they are run ...[Read more]
- City GOP candidates demand probe of de Blasio and wife over $1B ThriveNYCIn USAMay 7, 2021Republican candidates running for city office called on lawmakers to investigate Mayor Bill de Blasio and his wife, Chirlane McCray, over their $1.25 ...[Read more]
- 8 great ways to celebrate Mother’s Day in NYC this yearIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021It’s the mother of all holidays. And after more than a year of social distancing, what better way to spend this Mother’s Day than by enjoying ...[Read more]
- Presidency Is Not By Allocation, It Is A Result Of A Political Process – El-Rufai Tells IgbosIn Nigeria NewsMay 7, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Governor Nasir El-rufai of Kaduna State has claimed that the Igbos would not be able to secure the presidency by playing the victim and ...[Read more]
- The best Mother’s Day gifts from local NYC small businessesIn LifestyleMay 7, 2021What do moms and NYC shops have in common? After this past year, they’re both deserving of some extra TLC. So grab your wallet and pick up one of ...[Read more]