Son of pastor Adeboye, Leke Adeboye has disclosed that he’s not impressed with a copy drawing of him and his father saying artists should stick to an original photo and not a copy one.
According to him, the issue he has with people painting a picture you already have that is so well taken in a studio is what is the point in painting a picture he has already taken in a studio that is perfect and nice.
Adding that it’s nice to draw but artists and painters should draw an original painting and not a copy of one that has already been taken in the studios because he’s not impressed with the copy drawing.
Also in Newzandar News: Video Of Baba Ijesha Pleading With Comedienne Princess After Being Caught Molesting A 14yr Old Girl
He also added that some of the copy drawings will make you look like you are eating mango or something is wrong with your eyes or ears pleading with artists and painters to leave the original picture alone because he’s not impressed with copy drawings.
Leke Adeboye happens to be one of those who dislike painting a picture that is already taken in the studio as the painters don’t satisfy what he wants or expect to see in the paintings and that is why he’s not impressed with them.
Source: Newzandar News
- Nigerians drag Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke over his statement to artist who made a painting of him and his father
- Pastor Adeboye’s Son Leke Replies Those Asking Him How His Brother Dare Died
- ‘What Is Wrong With Us?’ – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke Says As He Questions The Love People Have For God
- Woman and her father go naked to recreate photo they took years ago and Twitter users are not impressed
- “People don’t really want God” Pastor Adeboye’s son Leke questions priorities of Christians
- Atiku, Ezekwesili, Leke Adeboye, React To Death Of Pastor Adeboye’s Son
- People don’t really want God – Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke gifts corn seller money after watching her pray over her charcoal pot (video)
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke gifts corn seller money after spotting her praying over her charcoal pot (video)
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke showers a corn seller with money gift after he spotted her praying