Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is a proud grandfather after his daughter, Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome-Frimpong gave birth to her first child, and invariably his first grandchild.
Reports floating in the media say Sharon and her Ghanaian husband, Phillip Frimpong recently welcomed the beautiful baby girl and have since named her Arielle Rachelle-Marise Frimpong.
Pastor Chris, who heads the famous Love world Ministries (Christ Embassy) hurriedly took to KingsChat, a social media app owned by the church to announce the arrival of his first grandchild. The excited and proud clergy wrote;
“So thrilled with boundless joy to welcome my new baby grand daughter, Arielle Rachelle-Marise. We’re full of praise to the Lord for His priceless gift and grace through Sharon and Phil, parents of the newborn. Glory to God.”
SOURCE: www.Newzandar News.com
- Vice President Yemi Osinbajo welcomes first grandchild
- Veteran Fuji musician, Obesere welcomes Grandchild
- Obesere welcomes grandchild
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome blasts church leaders who approved the New Guidelines for reopening of Churches (Video)
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Global Food Relief Program provides aid to over 6,000 pastors
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Attacks Pastors For Supporting Closure Of Churches (Watch Video)
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Attacks Pastors For Supporting Closure Of Churches (Video)
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome questions search for coronavirus vaccine [VIDEO]
- Wearing face mask about is an embarrassment to science-Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (video)
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome slams wearing of face masks