Pregnant Uche Ogbodo has broken the internet with her flip video claiming she just wants to check whether she still got her moves endangering her life and that of the baby.
Uche Ogbodo ever since she got pregnant has been doing all sorts of exercise that some even make netizens worry she might lose her baby as it’s too dangerous for a pregnant woman to do that kind of exercise.
Yesterday, Uche Ogbodo came through with the flip claiming she needed to check whether she still got her moves making those who love and care about her very worried as it’s so dangerous for a heavily pregnant woman to do that.
READ ALSO: Salma Mumin Teases Her Former Friend Moesha Boduong After Revealing She Can’t Swim
It’s alright for her to exercise as a pregnant woman but the kind of exercises she’s been seen doing in videos she shares scares a lot of people with many wondering if she actually wants her child or herself to be in danger.
With the flip, she was seen with her head upside down doing it perfectly even more than some people who aren’t pregnant, and even though she’s a strong woman, doing this during pregnancy might be very dangerous for her and the child she’s carrying.
Knowing perfectly that what she’s doing is very dangerous, Uche Ogbodo advised pregnant women not to try what she did in the video at home as it’s too dangerous and risky for their lives and that of their baby.
I had to be Convinced I still had it 😁. I am so happy I could do it with my Bunny.
If you try and you fail! Pls try Again !#mymondaymotivation
Pls If you are pregnant, don’t try this at home 🚫
she captioned it
- Woman births triplets after 11 years of marriage, six miscarriages (Photos)In GossipApril 21, 2021A Nigerian couple, Mr. and Mrs. Ogeah are in high spirits as they welcome their first kids, triplets after 11 years of marriage. The new mother had ...[Read more]
- Arsenal vs Everton: Kanu Nwankwo opens up on Alex Iwobi’s exit from GunnersIn SportsApril 21, 2021ESPN pundit, Craig Burley, has admitted he is hoping Chelsea fail to finish in the top four, after they were one of the six Premier League clubs to ...[Read more]
- MEET The only Daughter Ada Jesus Left Behind -PhotosIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Ada Jesus has been battling with kidney failure until she met her untimely death. It would be recalled that the health condition of Ada ...[Read more]
- “Pastor that claimed to curse her should be arrested” – Reactions to death of Ada JesusIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Netizens react to the death of popular comedienne, Ada Jesus, as they insist that Pastor Odumeje who bragged about cursing her should be arrested. ...[Read more]
- It’s Difficult Finding A Good Man With No Complications – OAP Toke Makinwa LamentsIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Toke Makinwa asserted that almost every man has some unfinished business with a woman or his ex-girlfriend, or may be married or have a ...[Read more]
- Alex Unusual reacts to rumor of dating fellow ex-housemate, Prince NelsonIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Popular reality star, Alex Unusual expresses shock about claims of dating fellow Big Brother Naija star, Prince Nelson Enwerem. Prince who used to be ...[Read more]
- Mount Everest’s first COVID case forces quarantine at base campIn LifestyleApril 21, 2021Ain’t no mountain high enough. Not even the world’s tallest mountain is safe: Mount Everest recorded its first-ever coronavirus case after a member ...[Read more]
- Death of 7-month-old Queens boy ruled homicide: copsIn USAApril 21, 2021The October death of a 7-month-old Queens boy has been ruled a homicide — and it appears he died of malnutrition, cops said early Wednesday. ...[Read more]
- BREAKING: Gunmen kidnap construction workers in OndoIn Local News, NewsApril 21, 2021Some friends and neighbours around the office and home apartment of the slain Bayelsa based young baker, Temple George, are pointing accusing fingers ...[Read more]
- Popular Comedian, Ada Jesus dies after clash with Anambra ProphetIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nigerian singer, Innocent Ujah Idibia, popularly known as “2baba” has called out the Nigerian Center For Disease Control, NCDC, for frustrating ...[Read more]