Nigerian afrobeat singer, Fireboy DML has lashed out at some producers who are fond of taking advantage of musicians when they are vulnerable.
In a post via his Twitter page, he dropped the bombshell on some producers as he criticised them for thriving on the weakness of artists.
He failed to give further meaning behind his tweet but its apparent he is throwing a bomb at someone he known who is a producer.
He wrote: “producers, lucky bastards — they see us at our most vulnerable”.
Source: www.Newzandar News.com
- Fireboy DML Pays Respects To Music Producers
- Why John Lennon Said ‘the Beatles Are the Biggest Bastards on Earth’
- Grandma of fatally-shot NYC baby has message for ‘bastards’ responsible
- Female Soldiers says’ Civilians are Bastards, hopeless and useless People (video)
- New recruited Female Soldiers says’ Civilians are Bastards, hopeless and useless People (video)
- VIDEO: Civilians are useless bastards, we will flog them – Nigerian Army soldiers
- BBNija: Vee And Neo Are Manipulative Bastards – Fans React To Vee And Neo Reaching The Finale
- There are many bastards amongst us – Rapper, Vector raises alarm of agencies exploiting and underpaying older models (video)
- “There Are Many Bastards Among Us” – Rapper Vector Calls Out Model Agency For Short-paying Old Women
- Fireboy DML And Cheque recreate Throwback Photo From Their Broke Days