Nollywood star Omotola Jalade beyond doubt stepped out in grande style as she rocks a lovely pink suit set that looks simply chic. She wrote a perfectly fitted suit that paired with her curves so well and gave her fans a boss lady look.
Omotola who put on a clean makeup paired it with simple accessories of a pearl necklace and stud earrings. She also flaunted her glowing and flawless skin in the stunning photos she shared on her Instagram page.
See photos below:
Fans loved how clean, elegant and bossy gesture she gave out filling up the workwear inspiration to the fullest. Her post has so far garnered over 60,000 likes with hundreds of comments from her both her colleagues and fans.
Newzandar News.com compiled some of the reactions below. Taking to the comment section,
Nollywood actress Uche Jumbo @uchejumbo for instance wrote; Beautifullllllll 😍
Ruth Kadiri, @ruthkadiri wrote; Too beautiful mamiii
Chacha Eke-Faani dropped some of her favorite emojis to compliment Omotola, she wrote: 👑😍
Ada Ameh also wrote: Beautiful girl 🔥🔥🙌🙌❤️❤️
Actress Omotola Jalade opened up on her 25 years of marriage about 2 weeks ago saying she’s not with her husband because she loves him always.
According to her, her husband knows she’s with him because they are partners and not that she loves him all the time as there are times the love isn’t there.
Adding that they don’t carry their marriage on their head as others do and they respect each other’s choice and that has contributed to their 25 years of being happily together.
Source: Newzandar News.com
- “Allow me to enjoy myself” – Little boy screams while consuming bottle of alcoholic drink amid cheers (Video)In Viral NewsApril 17, 2021Video footage captures the moment a little boy entertained the audience as he consumed a bottle of alcoholic drink with much ease. In the video, the ...[Read more]
- NYC sees ‘unprecedented’ amount of COVID vaccine availabilityIn USAApril 17, 2021New York City was awash in COVID-19 vaccination opportunities Saturday, a possible turning point in the inoculation campaign where supply may be ...[Read more]
- Dad who wrote scathing letter to Brearley about race focus: ‘Someone had to’In USAApril 17, 2021A father fed up with an elite Manhattan prep school’s heavy-handed focus on race won’t re-enroll his daughter in the fall, accusing the school of ...[Read more]
- Random ‘sucker-punch’ assaults leave frightened NYC residents on edgeIn USAApril 17, 2021An Upper West Side man is cold-cocked in Chelsea. An unhinged stranger throws a roundhouse at a woman outside a subway station on the Upper West ...[Read more]
- New York’s COVID-19 hospitalizations, positivity rate dropsIn USAApril 17, 2021The number of New Yorkers hospitalized with COVID-19 continues to sink, along with the state’s positivity rate, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday. ...[Read more]
- Colleagues demand justice in death of pregnant lawyer Adaeze IkpeamaIn Local News, NewsApril 17, 2021Madonna University Alumni Association (MUAA) has expressed shock and remorse over the demise of Adaeze Destiny Ikpeama. The deceased, a member of the ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Guardiola defends Man City’s team selection after 1-0 defeat to ChelseaIn SportsApril 17, 2021Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has defended his team selection following a 1-0 defeat to Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final on Saturday. ...[Read more]
- Police busts teenage robbery gang in LagosIn Local NewsApril 17, 2021Armed men suspected to be killer herdsmen, have butchered a family of four and three other residents of Mbamondu community, Modern Market Council ...[Read more]
- FA Cup: Guardiola gives reasons why Chelsea beat Man City in semi-finalIn SportsApril 17, 2021Alan Shearer and Ashley Cole have hailed Timo Werner’s performance, in Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Manchester City in the FA Cup semi-finals. Werner ...[Read more]
- I sacrificed my parents for Biafra, I will sacrifice everything – Nnamdi Kanu vowsIn Biafra, NewsApril 17, 2021The high cost of food and the intense heatwave has made the 2021 Ramadan fast most difficult according to Zamfara residents. The rise in temperature ...[Read more]