It appears that the relationship and break up of celebrity couple; Davido and Chioma have turned into a national issue as many people have waded into the affairs of the couple.
Davido and Chioma have been in the news for weeks now trending for the wrong reasons. It all commenced when Davido traveled to the United States and was pictured holding hands with the American artist Mya Yafai. Many people concluded that the duo had something more than working partners.
READ ALSO: “I Had An Breast Implant 15-Years Ago To Make My Breast Stand” – Toyin Lawani Reveals Secret
A few days after the first photo of Davido and his newfound love popped up on the internet, another set of photos popped showing Davido and Mya Yafai locking lips in a romantic mood. This caused an uproar on social media and also made Chioma delete all the photos of Davido and herself from her Instagram page.
Again, Davido was hit with another scandal of a popular American porn star who called him out for his refusal to pay her money for the services she rendered to him when he was in the States. However, Davido is yet to respond to the scandals on social media.
In the midst of all the brouhaha, some videos has gone viral which shows a television host on a morning show called “Your View” on TVC speaking on the Davido-Chioma relationship saga.
READ ALSO: Too Much Hate In The Industry -Man Says As He Shares His Chat With Tunde Ednut About Singer Teni
According to the host, the worst mistake of Chioma was leaving school for Davido thinking that he will marry her but ended up as a baby mama for the artist. She proceeded by praying to God not to give her children who lack sense like Chioma and Davido.
- Wamanafo Mighty Royals fined GHc20,000 for assault on Match OfficialsIn GhanaApril 21, 2021Advertisement The Disciplinary Committee of the Ghana Football Association has imposed a total fine of GHc20,000 on Wamanafo Mighty Royals after ...[Read more]
- Stephanie Okereke celebrates 9th wedding anniversary with stunning photosIn Celebrity NewsApril 21, 2021Popular Nollywood actress, Stephanie Okereke Linus marks her 9th wedding anniversary today with her dearest husband. Taking to Instagram to share ...[Read more]
- Why Are You Yet To Marry Chioma After Publicising Her – Man Asks Davido After Claiming He’s Ready For QuestionsIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT A man identified as Daniel has asked singer Davido a couple of questions about marrying Chioma after claiming he’s ready to take ...[Read more]
- Level 200 Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over A Failed Business DealIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT In a sad report, a second-year student of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State has committed suicide. The guy is ...[Read more]
- Armed Police Officers Robbed Barber Of N500,000In Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Human rights activist Harrison Gwamnishu has reported that some armed police officers have robbed a barber of N500,000 at upper Ikweka ...[Read more]
- Akuapem Poloo granted bail after thousands signed petition for her freedomIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentApril 21, 2021Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has pleaded to the Ghanaian government to release actress, Akuampe Poloo who was jailed for nudity. DAILY POST recalls ...[Read more]
- Actress, Kemi Afolabi Opens Up On Her Current Health Challenges, Says She Has Not Been Able To WorkIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT ADVERTISEMENT Kemi Afolabi who was reported to be hit with an undisclosed illness intimated on her Instagram page that the last time ...[Read more]
- UEFA releases statement after EPL clubs withdrew from European Super LeagueIn EPL, SportsApril 21, 2021Chelsea owner, Roman Abramovich, has been left “furious” at how the European Super League saga played out as he fears for the damage to his status, ...[Read more]
- BLM protesters scream ‘we don’t want you here’ at diners outside NYC restaurantIn USAApril 21, 2021Black Lives Matter protesters were caught-on-camera harassing diners outside a family-owned Brooklyn taqueria — with dozens screaming to “stay the ...[Read more]
- Photos: Actress Stephanie Okereke Celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary With HusbandIn Nigeria NewsApril 21, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Actress Stephanie Okereke Linus is marking nine years since she got married t her husband Idahosa. Today April 21, marks their 9th ...[Read more]