Garba Shehu believes that convictions have been made of Nigerians funding Boko Haram insurgents.
The Senior Special Assistant to Buhari on Media and Publicity disclosed that people will be blown awaywhen investigations obtained from how sums of money were wired to the terrorists are finally intimated.
Speaking when he appeared on Channels TV, Shehu said
“Bureaus de change that are facilitating money to terrorists. We have already worked with the UAE.
Convictions have been achieved of Nigerians who are transferring money to Boko Haram terrorists and this also happens domestically. And I tell you that by the time we finish this investigation, the shocking details will surprise many Nigerians.”
He went further to disclose that it is shocking to learn that killers of security operatives harbour at places of worship. According to him, the new Service Chiefs are still working on the obtained intel.
“It is shocking to many Nigerian that places of worship and farmland are places where killers of policemen, naval officers and military are being harboured. This discovery will shock you. But this is going on all over the country.
The new Service chiefs are working with the Inspector General and heads of intelligence agencies and there is a clear lead.”he said
Source: Newzandar News.com
- Accept Repentant Boko Haram Fighters Or They Go Back To Terrorism – Garba Shehu
- Kankara: Bandits, not Boko Haram kidnapped Katsina students – Garba Shehu
- Eight injured as rival sects clash over mosque leadership
- Many wounded, as two Islamic sects clashes in Kogi mosque
- Falana accuses Garba Shehu of falsifying details of meeting with Sowore
- Buhari Can’t Be Bullied And He Won’t Give Money To Pay Secessionists – Garba Shehu
- IPOB Pays $85,000 To Mike Pompeo: “Now The Whole World Know Where Our Money Goes” – Nnamdi Kanu replies Garba Shehu
- Things like these cannot happen under President Buhari – Garba Shehu debunks report of money for arms missing under ex-service chiefs
- Borno Speaker counters Lai Mohammed and former CDS Gabriel Olonisakin claims on Boko Haram, says his LGA has been under Boko Haram’s control for three years
- ‘Hushpuppi Was Being Transferred Between Prisons, Not Released’ – Kemi Olunlonyo Gives Details Into Hushpuppi’s Release From Jail