BBNaija star Tacha has vented her anger on religious leaders who are campaigning ahead of the 2023 election asking them to leave God out of it.
Tacha in a video shared on her InstaStory said she respects religion a lot but then religious leaders shouldn’t involve God in whatever they say and stop confusing people with lies saying what God hasn’t said asking them to stop confusing their congregants.
According to Tacha, religious leaders should support their candidates with their full chest and no one will hate them or stone them for that and stop bringing God into something they have created lying to their congregants that God has said something.
Adding that 2023 is coming therefore they should support their candidates with their full chest and if they can’t do that, they should be in their houses and stop misleading people to vote for the wrong person.
Also in Newzandar News: Alex Ekubo Shares The Best Way To Live In Nigeria In This Crisis
Tacha poured out her heart saying she’s sick and tired of the lies and it’s annoying how some religious leaders are misleading the people into voting for their candidate by involving God in something that he didn’t say.
Most religious leaders aren’t expected to join politics as they are seen to be neutral but these days most of them are involved in partisan politics trying to lure their members to their candidates and that is what Tacha is warning about.
Source: Newzandar News
- Blakofe Regrets Campaigning For Akufo-Addo Prior To 2016 Elections
- We’re Tired Of The Stories And Lies -Beauty Brand Drags Bobrisky For Lying To Them After Taking 2M Naira
- The pushback in Chicago as blacks grow sick and tired of looters and anarchists
- We Are Sick And Tired Of Corruption And Family Friends Government – John Mahama
- “I am tired of just coping, I am tired of just managing” – Singer, Falz cries out
- I’m Sick And Tired Of This – BBNaija Prince Calls Out Fans Who Curse The Families Of Other Housemates
- Tally Of Lies: Donald Trump Told 30,000 Lies During His Presidency – That’s 21 A Day
- It is time to elect new leaders, Phyno blast political leaders
- Pandemic: INEC unveils policy on conducting elections ahead of Edo, Ondo gov’ship elections
- Afenifere, Ohanaeze, South-South Demand New Constitution Ahead Of 2023 General Elections