Death has laid its icy hands on Hair Entrepreneur called Funmi Namabiri. She died on the early hours on Tuesday, March 30.
Her husband, Prince Isaac Namabiri took to social media to announce her demise.
Helena Hair Care which is patronized by top celebrities is the business ran by Funmi and her husband in the United Kingdom.
After publishing a book titled “The Secret of Funmi Hair”, her human hair business started booming.
Source; Newzandar News.com
- Throwback Video of Davido Speaking Fondly About Wizkid Surfaces (Watch)
- Mom fondly remembers last words of woman who fatally fell from NYC fire escape
- ‘Star Wars’: Rey Will Be Remembered As Fondly as Luke and Anakin For This 1 Reason
- Al Capone’s niece recalls him fondly, says his $100M is stashed somewhere
- With Your Hair Like This, Family Planning Is Cancelled – Ozo Praises Nengi’s Hair (Video)With Your Hair Like This, Family Planning Is Cancelled – Ozo Gushes Over Nengi’s Hair (Video)
- How We Go Sleep Well When You Don Oppress Us – Fans Reply DJ Cuppy After She Asked Whether They Slept Well
- BBNaija: Housemates Troll Vee For Sleep-Talking; She Called Neo Monster In Her Sleep
- Tech entrepreneur, Kendall Ananyi denies sexual harassment allegation after being called out by female tech consultant
- Hair Entrepreneur, Nwanneka shows off the money her 5-year-old son gave her to pay his school fees
- Funmi Awelewa Blasts A Fan Who Advised Her To Dress Well