The man with IG h andle @tobidiamonds shared screenshots of his chat with Gloria, the lady who rejected a million Naira diamond earring gift.
From the narration of the man, he decided to surprise her old friend from High School at Farm City, Ajah last week Thursday with a diamond earring gift worth N500,000 on her birthday.
Unfortunately, Gloria rejected the gift to his utmost surprise for her reason being that the gift is too expensive for her. He went further to advise ladies that some men are
However, she turned down the gift saying it’s too expensive for her. He then shared that he wasn’t expecting anything in return as not all men do, but are just kind hearted.
“So I met this girl who was an old friend from high school at Farm city, Ajah last week Thursday and I decided to send her a diamond earring gift for her birthday today and she rejected.
This gift is just N500k. She kept on insisting that it’s too expensive for her. Not all men want something in return. We are just kind hearted”.
The post drew many reactions from social media which made some people say that he made a ‘fake’ post to attract potential customers.
Katarinatoys, an IG user opined that some people actually feel they do not deserve expensive things.
@katarinatoys wrote; Some people are actually like this,they feel they are not worthy of expensive things,or nice gestures out of nowhere
@k3nzy_ wrote; Nice advert this one enter 😂👏
@strictlystylish_ wrote; Advertise your business and go, what’s the fake story for???😂
@etta_xoxo: Omo 99.9% of guys have something attached to it so you can’t blame her
Source; Newzandar News.com
- Kotoko is the biggest club in Ghana – Fabio GamaIn GhanaApril 22, 2021Asante Kotoko’s Brazilian midfielder, Fabio Gama, believes the Porcupine Warriors are the best team in the country. Kotoko are top of the Ghana ...[Read more]
- Casinos Looking to ReopenIn ArticleApril 22, 2021In the past couple of months, traveling was suspended by the Canadian government based on the ongoing pandemic. The rule of social distancing was ...[Read more]
- Lady inks tattoo of Cross River State Governor , Ben Ayade, professes her love for himIn Celebrity NewsApril 22, 2021A yet-to-be-identified lady has professed her love for the executive governor of Cross River State, Ben Ayade as she inks a tattoo of the governor’s ...[Read more]
- Biafra: UK asylum was arranged by Buhari – MASSOB allegesIn Biafra, NewsApril 22, 2021National officials of the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) have vowed that its ongoing nationwide strike would not be called off until state ...[Read more]
- Man fills bowling ball with father’s ashes — then bowls perfect gameIn LifestyleApril 22, 2021Big ups to this bowler in the sky. Following the death of his father John Hinkle Sr., son John Jr., a two-time NCAA bowling champion, laced-up to ...[Read more]
- Texas school teacher suspended after taking photo of her foot on a 10-year-old pupil’s neck, on the day of Derek Chauvin’s guilty verdictIn Education, GossipApril 22, 2021A Texas school has suspended one of its teachers after she taking a photo of herself placing her foot on the neck of a black ten-year-old boy in the ...[Read more]
- “God used me as a sacrificial lamp so that men can learn from my mistakes” – Ubi Franklin advises menIn Celebrity NewsApril 22, 2021Music executive, Ubi Franklin has surrendered his life as a sacrificial lamb for young men to use as a case study in order to make it in Life. Ubi ...[Read more]
- Video shows man attempting to rob, sexually assault woman in BrooklynIn USAApril 22, 2021A creep tried to rob a woman and then sexually assaulted her in a horrifying Brooklyn attack this week, cops said. The 24-year-old victim was walking ...[Read more]
- “Don’t force relationships, money can be your soulmate” – BBNaija’s OmasholaIn Celebrity NewsApril 22, 2021Reality star, Kola Omashola has asserted that people ought not to force relationships, hence money can actually be one’s soulmate. The Big Brother ...[Read more]
- Video of dog that understands Yoruba and knows how to ”Soro Soke” (Video)In Gossip, Viral NewsApril 22, 2021A dog has gone viral on social media after its owner filmed it responding appropriately to instructions given in Yoruba. The owner who spoke only ...[Read more]