Nigerians have expressed worry over the well-being of popular comedienne, Princess following the demise of her friend Sound Sultan.
Sound Sultan reportedly died in the US after battling Lymphoma, cancer of the throat and was later buried. He was 44 and survived by three children and a wife.
Comedienne, Princess took to her Instagram page and penned a very emotional tribute to Sound Sultan and she wailed heavily asking why he exited from the earth this early. Following her tribute and other posts she made as she shared screenshots of the conversation she had with the deceased rapper, some fans raised the alarm that she may be going through an emotional meltdown therefore she needs attention.
Olanrewaju you didn’t say you would leave soon. Since we were little growing up in Satellite, you have never gone back on your words. When our mothers chastised me for being playful at 8, you always stood behind me☹️ Despite your illness you wanted to be sure my daughter and I were ok. We spoke almost every day and days you could not talk you just signalled me to keep talking while you watched me on video. Sebi you said when you get better ama soro. Kilode to fimi sile? Who will call me ‘ode’ when I am sad and say “you better be thankful some people have it worse” Who will I call when I am bullied that will cry with me. Bidemi does not understand what is going on.
Zara kept shouting Allah! Mayowa cried the most. Lanre!!!! Your wife is completely shattered, you know how much she adored you. Aunty mi was just talking funny she wept all through. Baba Dee was dishing out orders and trying to be strong but I saw him cry for the first time in my life. Kay is still in shock, he kept saying I am fine but couldn’t stop crying. Oyin and Mama are on another level of pain.
Why did have to leave? Ko da o, Lanre you were my confidant, my supporter, my brother, my good place when things were bad. Ha! osan ti ja, orun dopa? Sleep well Olanrewaju
One Adunni Ade wrote “Someone should check on this woman o”
One Paul wrote “I think she should be checked, honestly she is going through a lot right about now. Please check on her and console her, whoever knows her.”
- ‘Please Pit This Baby’- Fans Express Worry As Uche Ogbodo Dances Energetically With Her Baby Bump [VIDEO]
- Sound Sultan’s Death: You Have No Right To Post Him In Death If You Never Checked On Him When He Was Sick’ – Comedian Julius Agwu’s Wife, Ibiere Fumes
- Why Was Princess Diana Still the Princess of Wales After Her Divorce From Prince Charles?
- ‘Princess Of Africow – Nigerians Drag James Brown After Declaring Himself The ‘Princess of Africa’ (VIDEO)
- ‘Below Deck Med’: Someone Please Give Chef Kiko The Hug He Deserves
- “If you are Gambian, please unfollow me” – Princess Shyngle denounces her country, Gambia
- Please Forgive Baba Ijesha, Temper Justice With Mercy – Veteran Actor To Princess
- Your Transition Is Troublesome – AY Comedian Pens Down Emotional Tribute For Sound Sultan
- Praise Someone Without Bringing Someone Else Down – Emma Nyra
- Falling In Love With Someone Who Is In Love With Someone Else Hurts’ Actress, Angela Eguavoen