Internet sensation now a celebrity Deborah Okezie has lost her cool on cyberbullies who pressure her to go for surgery in order to reduce her weight.
Deborah Okezie is the mother of the schoolboy called Don Davis who was allegedly abused in a Deeper Life school. She became a known person after the issue about her son went viral. It appears the mother of one is going through a tough moment as social media bullies have jumped on her issue to reduce her weight.
READ ALSO: I’m Not Ashamed To Be Associated With Prophet Odumeje – Social Media User Says
Deborah Okezie who is now tagged as a”celebrity” uses her Facebook page to go live and teach people how to spice up their relationship. Although the case of her son is still in court, she doesn’t give room to frustration as she uses her page to entertain herself and also share relationship tips with her followers.
Deborah who is now a known person in Nigeria has been battling with cyberbullies and trolls who constantly humiliate and also make fun of her weight whenever she uses her social media page to go live. However, it appears Deborah is fed up with the cyberbullies as she went live on her Facebook page to slam those bullies.
According to her, she shared a photo of a newly wedded couple on Sunday wishing them joy and happiness in their marriage but the trolls used the opportunity to attack her and say horrible things under the comment section. She disclosed that the couples in the photo begged her to pull down the post over the horrible comments from the trolls.
READ ALSO: Chris Attoh Finally Reacts To His Alleged Marriage To Nigerian Investor
This made her lose her cool and dragged her bullies into the mad yesterday and also blocked about 100 people wh commented ill about the post. In a Facebook live she shared yesterday, she said…
“Leave my tummy alone, my husband is not complaining, don’t make me take one thing and end up having growth. If you come here and give me BP, God knows I will give it back to you. You cannot take asleep from my eyes. What I have been through, you have not been through it. Don’t merge your life with mine. Don’t tell me about belly fat”.
“Don’t come and condemn people I post on my timeline because if you condemn them, I will condemn you too. If the public does not like my bully, then they should leave. I can’t because of them and stop eating foods that I like “, Deborah Okezie said amidst pain.
- Most Nigerian Male Celebrities Are Gay – Bobrisky’s Ivorian PA SaysIn Nigeria NewsMay 10, 2021ADVERTISEMENT It appears the rift between controversial Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky and his former daughter from Ivory Coast isn’t ending anytime ...[Read more]
- Suffolk County pol wants to overhaul judge selection process in NYIn USAMay 10, 2021Democratic Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone is calling on the state’s top judge, Janet DiFiore, to support an overhaul of how New York’s judges ...[Read more]
- Long Island man used bathroom cam to spy on landlord, family, cops sayIn USAMay 10, 2021A Long Island man allegedly hid a camera inside his landlord’s bathroom and collected “private images” of her family, according to police. Cristian ...[Read more]
- People Have Think I’m A Native Doctor Because I Sleep In Coffin Sometimes – Charly BoyIn Nigeria NewsMay 10, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Controversial Nigerian activist, Charles Oputa better known as Charly Boy has taken to his Twitter page to ask for prayers from his ...[Read more]
- Queens man accused of killing, sexually abusing his 65-year-old motherIn USAMay 10, 2021A Queens man was charged Sunday with fatally beating and sexually abusing his 65-year-old mother, prosecutors said. Pushkar Sharma, 28, allegedly ...[Read more]
- Iniubong Was A Good Girl, She Promised To Start Work And Make Me Proud – Aggrieved Mother SpeaksIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT The foster mother of 26 year old Iniubong Umoren, Mrs. Ime Ekpo has expressed her sadness to Sunday Vanguard. Recall that Ms Umoren was ...[Read more]
- Madness Going On In Some Parts Of The Country – BuhariIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigeria’s President Buhari has taken the opportunity to condole with all those who lost family members in what he termed the “madness” ...[Read more]
- ‘Never Marry A Mummy’s Boy’ – Counselor Adofoli To LadiesIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Ghanaian counselor, Counselor Frank Adofoli has advised ladies against marrying a mummy’s boy. The renowned counselor made this known ...[Read more]
- Blessing Okoro Speaks About Who A Wife Material Really IsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian relationship coach, Blessing Okoro has spoken about who a wife material really is. The controversial personality made this ...[Read more]
- Regina Daniels Captured In Some Lovely Photos With Tonto Dikeh & Other Nollywood StarsIn Nigeria NewsMay 9, 2021ADVERTISEMENT Young Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has been captured in some lovely photos she shared on her Instagram handle. She was captured in ...[Read more]