Former Governor of Kano State, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has urged his successor, Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje to make sure the people are educated properly before he shifts his attention to building flyovers in the state.
According to him, the state can see immense growth if they prioritise education over constructing roads. He was engaged in an interview on BBC Hasua Service where he spoke about the plan of the governor to construct a flyover with a N20bn loan at Hotoro roundabout in Kano Metropolis
In his words:
“Even though we need flyovers in Kano, but what people need the most in the state is education. They need to focus more on our children to be educated and get entrepreneurial skills to depend on themselves.
“Instead of Ganduje to go and see the president and ask him to do the bridge, because it is the responsibility of the federal government to do the flyovers connecting Kano City to Wudil, the governor went ahead and presented a photo that was badly designed which even the president did not understand and has something better in his office.”
Source: www.Newzandar News.com
- Kano people need more education than flyovers – Kwankwaso tells Ganduje
- Kano: Ganduje reacts to Kwankwaso’s death
- Kano: Senator Shekarau opens up on Ganduje, Kwankwaso
- Bilyaminu Gambo Kong-kol: Adamawa – Do we need flyovers now
- The People Of Kano State Deserve More Federal Jobs Than Other States- Ganduje
- Ganduje, Kwankwaso trade words over loan for light rail project
- ‘Shekarau, Kwankwaso left N385b liabilities for Ganduje’
- You dethroned Sanusi because you felt inferior in his presence – Kwankwaso slams Ganduje
- Gov. Ganduje visits Kwankwaso over fathers death
- Imo contracts: Company denies receiving N3.5bn, says didn’t work on Owerri flyovers