Crossdresser Bobrisky seems not bothered about what is going on in her country saying there’s nothing better than minding your own business.
Bobrisky who has been quiet over the killings of innocent citizens by Boko Haram and bandits as well as the rape allegations against Baba Ijesha has claimed she’s minding her own business shading those fighting for justice.
Bobrisky in her post shaded Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo Ojo, and all those fighting for just for the young girl Baba Ijesha allegedly molested saying Instagram has turned a lot of people into magistrates and barristers condemning others.
According to her, there’s absolutely nothing better than minding your own business and that is exactly what she doing because at the end of it all you will leave this world alone since you came alone in the first place.
Also in Newzandar News: If They Release Baba Ijesha, I Will Re-arrest Him – Actress Iyabo Ojo Vows
It’s true there’s absolutely nothing better than minding your own business but then adding your voice to demand peace and justice in your own country as a celebrity won’t deprive you of anything but rather help to curtail that.
We believe all those fighting angrily on Instagram demanding justice for a young girl aren’t doing so because they want to put their nose in the business of others but rather doing it so that child molestation and rape will be curtailed and justice will be served if found guilty.
Source: Newzandar News
- ‘I’m Minding My Business And Selling My Market’— Mercy Johnson
- ‘I’m Minding My Business’ – Laycon, On His Relationship With Erica After Exit From The House
- “People Need To Start Minding Their Business” – Tacha Blows Hot
- “My Husband’s Family Are Waiting For My Marriage List”- Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh. See Tonto Dikeh’s Reply
- No Be Me Go Dance With Your Product – Tonto Dikeh Shades Bobrisky
- In this period everyone is a suspect not minding what your illness is – Ubi Franklin shares his experience of visiting the hospital amid the Covid19 pandemic
- In this period everyone is a suspect not minding what your illness is – Ubi Franklin shares his experience of visiting the hospital amid the Coronavirus pandemic
- “We level up not to go back to our own vomit”- Tonto Dikeh allegedly shades her ex hubby, Churchill
- ‘I Have No Business Talking About Things I Have No Business With’ – Tonto Dikeh
- Bobrisky Shades Former Best Friend Tonto Dikeh