Nigerians have taken turns to react to the sudden defection of Governor Bello Muhammad Matawalle of Zamfara State from the People Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Bashir Ahmed, the Personal Assistant to President Muhammadu Buhari on Digital and New Media, made the disclosure when he took to Twitter to make the announcement on the defection.
Bashir Ahmed wrote ‘’So Zamfara is back home! Welcome, Matawalle’’.
Nigerians accused him of being a political prostitute by switching sides to suit his selfish interest and not the interest of the state he governs.
Below are some reactions from Nigerians
Comr Wale Olamide: “Do they even care about their electorates? How can the governor be making such a move when his state is bleeding with the highest level of insecurity? They just don’t care about us.
Jephthah Ikedi: “Governor doesn’t vote themselves to power, the people do. With the level of insecurity in Nigeria APC becomes invalid to Nigerians”.
Comr Abdulkadiri Dantsoho: “What’s wrong with Nigerian Leaders? APC spend 6 years in power with nothing to show and now some of our governors are decamping to the ruling party for them to rig the 2023 Election mtsw!”.
Malam Mukhtar: “Power drunkard! It’s not new, something that comes surprising because it’s a normal and tradition for electees to jump into different homes they wished.
“Most people who are joining the APC party were power drunkards and political prostitutes that just wanted to live in enjoyment and power for long periods.
“All these are planning to rig elections and steal the mandate of ordinary Nigerians. Ideology no longer exists in politics”.
Source: Newzandar News
- They turned us to prostitutes, starved us for days They turned us to prostitutes, starved us for days
- Governor Matawalle Declared Leader Of Party In Zamfara As He Defects To APC
- Former Osun deputy gov, Iyiola Omisore, defects to APC
- Ondo 2023: Mass defection looms in APC, PDP as Deputy Gov defects
- Fired Ukrainian deputy minister puts on bikini & announces own party to fight ‘male political prostitutes’ in power (VIDEO) — Newzandar
- 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits that You Dont Know their English Name
- Please dont destroy a happy Home – Reactions as Toyin Abraham’s Husband, Kolawole Set to Feature with Toyin’s Ex Husband’s Wife, Seyi Edun in New Movie (PICS)
- The interesting Life of the #BBNaija Dorathy Bachor most people dont know
- The interesting Life of #BBNaija Terseer Kiddwaya most people dont know
- “Dont strive to look rich, work hard to be rich”- Reno Omokri