Actress Tonto Dikeh has vowed to seek justice for the young girl molested by Baba Ijesha if he is released tomorrow by pushing the case to Abuja.
Tonto reacting to news of him being released tomorrow because there’s no substantial evidence against him said she knew this would happen hence has been pushing that the case is referred to Abuja because Lagos state has failed them.
According to her, will all the evidence is given to the police and court in Lagos state, they don’t deem it right to jail him with that hence have been pushing that the case is sent to Abuja for the young girl molested to have justice.
Tonto Dikeh also stated that Baba Ijesha has molested some of them before but didn’t had the courage to speak but won’t let that happen anymore therefore she’s going to do everything in her power to see that justice is served.
Also in Newzandar News: You Are A Disgrace – Mercy Aigbe Shames Baba Ijesha Says The Fact That There’s No Evidence Doesn’t Mean He Is Not Guilty
She then went ahead to ask the law court what they want before jailing Baba Ijesha after a CCTV show he was touching the young girl and also confessed to the fact that he molested the young girl but still they are granting him bail.
This was compared to what Akuapem Poloo did with her son as she who only took photos with her son [email protected] was sent to jail and a man who molested a young girl and confirmed that has been set free to roam about.
Source: Newzandar News
- More woes: Another man reveals how Baba Ijesha molested an 8-year old girl in Oshodi
- Instead Of Getting Help For The Molested Girl, You Are Fighting Each Other — Reality Star, Sir Dee, Tackles Celebrities Over Baba Ijesha’s R*pe Case
- Baba Ijesha must not be granted bail – Tonto Dikeh vows
- Releasing Baba Ijesha means calling for war – Tonto Dikeh
- Actor, Mr Latin Talks On Baba Ijesha Molestation Case Against Baba Ijesha (VIDEO)
- Princess, You Didn’t Deserve It’ – Baba Ijesha Begs Mother Of Child She S.exually Molested [VIDEO]
- Princess Sheds Uncontrollable Tears As She Recounts How Baba Ijesha Molested Her Daughter (Video)
- Baba Ijesha Saga: ”Would You Allow Your Child To Be Awfully Molested To Get Evidence?” – Actor Yomi Fabiyi Asks Parents
- Princess weeps bitterly as she recounts how Baba Ijesha molested her daughter (Video)
- We Are Our Own Problem In Nigeria, I’m Not Backing Down, Justice Must Be Served — Iyabo Ojo Vows Over Baba Ijesha Case