The general overseer of Living Faith Church Worldwide Bishop David Oyedepo has shared advice to support and some laws of giving to the public on how to be rich.
During the recent communion service, Bishop Oyedepo spoke about the fundamentals of Kingdom wealth. He spoke to his congregation about giving freely to support the works of God. He disclosed that to be a Kingdom wealthy anchor one has to understand the law of giving and receiving. “For you to acquire this kingdom wealth, you have to be a cheerful giver”,
Also in Newzandar News: There’s A Baba Ijesha In Every Industry – Singer Adeniyi
Giving the rules to be a wealthy person, he gave the first rule as….
- Seed time and Harvest
Bishop Oyedepo read his first Bible quotation from Genesis 8: 22 which reads….
“As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease”.
2. Giving and receiving
He read the book of philanpians 4:15-19
“And you Philippians yourselves know that at the beginning of the gospel, when I left Macedonia, no church entered into a partnership with me in giving and receiving, except you only.” According to him, the quotation talks about giving and receiving so one can tap into God’s glory through the law of giving and receiving.
Also in Newzandar News: I Once Had The Opportunity To Go Through A Female Artist’s Phone And…. – Don Jazzy
3. Giving and Sowing
Oyedepo read the 2nd book of Corinthians 9:6-7
“Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver…..”.
“Sowing and reaping are giving and receiving. Give and it shall be given to you in return”, the man of God stated. He concluded that people should cultivate the habit of giving so that they can receive in thousands of folds.
Source: Newzandar News
- Life As Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter – The third child and first daughter of Bishop David Oyedepo, Love Ogah opens up, Reveals what she went through before she had her child (VIDEO)
- I owned lucrative businesses â Malami writes Buhari after being accused of using public office to acquire wealth and build an empire
- “I owned lucrative businesses” – Abubakar Malami writes Buhari after being accused of using public office to acquire wealth and build an empire
- “My in-laws deserve more than this” Benue groom shows off the animals he gave to his Igbo in-laws
- Fine to reform laws on police discipline — if you have laws on rioting, looting, too
- ‘Most Of The Laws Created In The Name Of Religion Are Unnecessary Laws’ – Nigerian Catholic Priest Says
- The Only Way To A Fruitful Marriage Is Total Submission On The Part Of The Wife -Bishop David Oyedepo Advises Ladies
- “Hard Work Does Not Bring Wealth” – Reno Omokri Throws More Light On What Bring Wealth
- “Any day Wizkid follow me, I will follow back” – Hg2 Filmmaker, Olabode
- As long as Oyedepo lives and operates within the entity called Nigeria, he will live by Nigerian rules and laws – Lauretta Onochie